Stunty Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Stunty League has started.

I had to include a dummy team of my own in order to get us to 16. So there's still room if anyone else wants to join in the stunty fun. As a result, I decided to go 2 groups of 8 rather than 1 group of 16 so I don't end up playing myself some time and admin'ing my own match. Hopefully I don't make it to the playoffs with both teams.

I would explain what the playoff rules are, but honestly, I don't fucking know, and I forgot to check before I started the league, and it appears it does not tell me that while the season is running. So, I guess it'll be a surprise for us all!

7 game seasons, followed by a 3 or 4 game playoff is my guess. We'll see when we get there. Stunty League follows the same schedule as the normal league, you have until Tues Feb 19th to play your games. If you have a choice, prioritize Official league games first. Stunty league is just for shits and giggles, if we need to flip a coin to decide matches, it wouldn't bother me a bit.

Here's match day 1.

rrr_img_13317.jpg

Admins are myself, McCheese, Gavinrad, and Adam12.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Adam12, I'm free today and Friday if you want to try to get our game in, though if I can get my normal game in before this one I'm going to try to do that, sorry if that delays it for a day or two!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Orcacide reads this, I will be around evening tonight.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sounds good Cut, I will check in periodically from the convention I am at.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Sounds, Good, Im headed out of town for work the next two weeks but should have my laptop with me. Ill message u when I get setup in the hotel.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Shit, I totally missed this post! Still room to app to the league with an Underworld team? I actually only have time to play tonight or Monday night due to being gone over the weekend so I could wait until Match Day 2.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Shit, I totally missed this post! Still room to app to the league with an Underworld team? I actually only have time to play tonight or Monday night due to being gone over the weekend so I could wait until Match Day 2.
Yeah, you can app. You'd replace Orcacide, who's playing Phazael...I know he's gonna be doing VD day shit today, but if he's free Monday to play, I'll swap you guys out after you app.

Gobs + Troll only on UW team, as a reminder.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Okay, app'd in with 12 Angry Gobbos. I can wait a week if Phazael is busy but otherwise I'll get my ass on some time Monday night and bang out a quick game.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Okay, app'd in with 12 Angry Gobbos. I can wait a week if Phazael is busy but otherwise I'll get my ass on some time Monday night and bang out a quick game.
You online now? Phaz just asked if I had time for a game, so if you can play now, you can take it.

Nvm...he's got exactly one hour. I'll swap you in for week 2 dude.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Heh, probably easier as I was off doing something for the past 15 or 20 minutes and missed this.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
ive been busy this weekend, but il be back at home and ready to play from tonight.
Make sure you kick it in the official league first, think you're one of the holdouts there too. Most of D4 is, actually.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Epic stunty league match between my halfings and Restless' goblins. Result? Two dead trolls. Crazy.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Match Day advanced for Stunty.

Gave Khalan and Moontayle a draw for Md1 since Khalan's on business.

Replaced my Ogre team on Orcacide with Funkor (you're welcome for the win).

rrr_img_14206.jpg

rrr_img_14206.jpg

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Restless is gonna have like 500 in inducements our game if his Trolls are still dead. Of course, his gobs are gonna be rolling two dice blocks for him most of the time anyhow!