Succession

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Whenever this show ends I want a spinoff of Tom and Greg in a buddy comedy in corporate minimum security prison.

Imagine Greg slyly dealing in loosies and becoming a scheming king pin, while simultaneously Tom thinks hes some kind of big dick shot caller.

I’m only on episode 5 of this and completely support the idea. Had no clue what the show was going in but Tom and Greg are killing it for me.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Fuck, that season 2 finale was good. I love and hate every character in this show. Anyone who isn't watching this already, aught to.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
You could see it coming when he said he wasn't a killer, and he knew it at the end with the smirk, but fuck yeah. Can't wait for next season.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Now THAT'S a season finale... I binged through most of S2 this weekend and had a few hours tonight to watch episode 10. Great ending, really well written show. The way he started that press conference, Greg on the flight back kinda giving him the atta boy - they set it up perfectly. That entire last episode was like Shakespeare, Tom and Shiv on the beach, Roman finally seeming to care about Kendall and his emotions. Loved it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, pretty good episode. I saw it coming from the "previously on Succession" when they showed Greg though. And the "killer" line.

I think Roman and Shiv are about to flip rolls. I think she's going to lose Tom and go full power monster and Roman has grown a soul after being kidnapped by terrorists. I also think the deal Roman had was actually more solid than he let on, but he didn't like the people behind the money so he torpedoed it. The only person who agreed with him was Carl and fuckin' Carl agrees with any Roy any time.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I bet Greg told him about the documents thinking Ken could last second target Tom with physical evidence. But Ken has his eyes on the big prize.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show is the best show.

As good as Season 1 was, Season 2 is even better. Everyone is so despicable, yet so likable and hilarious. The dialogue and story-lines are some the best ever written. The actors all deserve Emmy's.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Finally finished this. Excellent. Kieran Culkin cracks me up. Looks like the dad was proud of Ken for being a killer.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Just watched the first episode of this...Someone else said it, but this feels like a Comedy pretending to be a drama? I don't know, the fucking tone feels WAY off. Its only the first episode though and I see promise but man...Can anyone who has watched it tell me if any of these shitbag kids actually change into someone the least bit competent and don't act like goofy bastards that feel like a Marvel films comedic relief? Or does this tone essentially stick for the rest of the show?

• 1Picard

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'd say they all have their own set of competencies and leave it at that, lol.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'd say they all have their own set of competencies and leave it at that, lol.

They all show they're value and skills as the seasons progress. Connor is the only one who is eternally questionable.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well I just binged two seasons in 4 days. I couldn't stop watching. One of the better shows to come along in awhile. Feels like in the season 2 finale that Logan wanted to be killed. He knew if Ken could pull the trigger he was ready to run the company. Almost like it was planned all along. Can't wait to see the fallout from that ending in season 3.

• 1Like

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, Connor with his ”eminence gris” bit in the final episode of season 2, that was lol worthy.
And Roman defending the female head council was sweet.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Haha... that was great. The one good thing that the Daily Show did after Stewart left, but it was good.