Succession

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Second episode was pretty good. Kendal calling Shiv a woke retard and telling her she will only be the top dog because she has tits was lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe we'll get some more boar on the floor because Succession as just been renewed for a season four!

Sorry, not sorry.

With the confirmation of the fourth season, the end of the series draws closer. Cox recently foretold the end of Succession after one to two more seasons, depending on how long it takes to reach the endgame of the actual succession at Waystar Royco. Earlier this year, series writer and producer Georgia Pritchett told The Times that there could be a maximum of five seasons, but she added it could be “more like four.”​
Showrunner and creator Jesse Armstrong sees an end for Succession after the fourth season as well. In an interview with The New Statesman ahead of the season 3 premiere, Armstrong said, “There’s going to be a very definite moment when that story is over. It can’t go on too long.”​

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Glad to see it renewed and that the creators actually have an ending planned and to not drag it out until it turns to dog shit like Billions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Great show. Do you guys want Kendall to succeed or the old man Logan Roy ? Who are you rooting for ?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
As the old proverb says, one cannot make a tomlette without cracking a few gregs.

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm interested in Tom's actions so far. It seems like he's going out of his way to not allow shiv what she wants. I really like his character but we need Greg or him to flip sides so they can be together again, haha.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Started watching this show because of this thread thinking "WTF are these fags getting so worked up about?"

I was wrong. You were right. This is surprisingly good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
kurt cobain hair GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is a good watch. Anyone that says otherwise is a bigger dickhead than Connor.

• 1Like

Jozu

Greg is the best character on the show.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Greg and Tom are definitely the most fun... but Kieran Culkin is stealing the show.

• 2Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’d watch a season based solely on Tom & Greg escaping a white collar prison and starting a new life in some podunk town as insurance salesmen or some shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I enjoyed a lot of this episode, but ultimately felt like a bit of filler.

The podcast for this episode with Mark Cuban talking about being in both positions as a shareholder and beholden to shareholders was kinda interesting.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm having a difficult time coming up with a reason not to watch this show...
1636528593675.png

I pulled the shitty screen grab off Reddit or some shit. I went looking just to prove I wasn't the only person that thought this was fucking funny.

• 1Like

Animosity

Roman and Gerri's banter is too good. Him getting jealous of her going on dates was topnotch.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Finally caught up on this season. Best show on television. I wish there were more shows that I looked forward to evey week, lately I just listen to YouTube or an audiobook whilst multitasking.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think favorite thing about this show is that my wife's favorite movie is pride and prejudice and Tom has pretty much ruined it for her.