Succession

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I re watched s01e01 last night and she's definitely got huge Since then

Yeah, I noticed that too. The clothes and accessories are all genuine, so it's all Givenchy, Chanel, Hermes etc. She makes everything look fucking awful.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"Psst gotcha, bitch."

successions.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, I noticed that too. The clothes and accessories are all genuine, so it's all Givenchy, Chanel, Hermes etc. She makes everything look fucking awful.

That's one of the things I like about the show - they use real locations e.g. Actual NYC penthouse apartments, and not studios with a NYC skyline backdrop. They have the budget to use the real thing e.g. fleets of Helicopters not cgi etc

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow what the fuck i thought there were only 8 episodes and they ended on a cliffhanger.

So there is 10 episodes? What a pleasant surprise lol Im an idiot.

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tom fucking over Shiv was so satisfying.

This show is masterclass TV.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Either their budget isn't as high as we thought - or you know nothing about haut couture Succession characters spotted in British high street brands

Whereas, I know a whale when I see one

"Succession fans took to Twitter to slam the wardrobe choice, noting it did not flatter Shiv's figure.

One tweeted: 'Shiv’s season finale wedding dress was pretty and very appropriate for the occasion but was too tight. I wonder what the costume designer and actress were trying to communicate.'"

"In each case, the pieces fit in to costume designer Michelle Matland's 'anti-bling' vision for the Roy's wardrobe.

Yes, they wear high-end labels, but not in the sort of obvious way of the nouveau riche or Instagram millionaires.

Instead it is quietly expensive: an exquisitely tailored suit for Logan or Shiv's sophisticated separates from the likes of Gabriela Hearst, Max Mara or Loro Piana."

• 1Garbage

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Either their budget isn't as high as we thought - or you know nothing about haut couture Succession characters spotted in British high street brands

Whereas, I know a whale when I see one

"Succession fans took to Twitter to slam the wardrobe choice, noting it did not flatter Shiv's figure.

One tweeted: 'Shiv’s season finale wedding dress was pretty and very appropriate for the occasion but was too tight. I wonder what the costume designer and actress were trying to communicate.'"

I never said they were wearing the designer gear all the time. There's been lots of genuine clothing, bags, shoes and glasses worn in the show, stuff that costs a lot of money.

True haute couture clothing isn't really worn on a daily basis as it's all handmade for the catwalk or extremely wealthy people who can afford it for nights out, you can't buy that shit off the shelf at a fucking store dude, it's the territory of personal appointments and going to fittings.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
True haute couture clothing isn't really worn on a daily basis as it's all handmade for the catwalk or extremely wealthy people who can afford it for nights out, you can't buy that shit off the shelf at a fucking store dude, it's the territory of personal appointments and going to fittings.

Which is why I added the last quote:

"an exquisitely tailored suit for Logan or Shiv's sophisticated separates from the likes of Gabriela Hearst, Max Mara or Loro Piana.""

• 1Garbage

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Also, a few weeks ago people on Twitter called Roman alt-right after the next president episode. But, he was making beta-cuck and trigger warning jokes back in s1

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nope.

Would have needed to hear of that movie to know a detail like that. Was it good?

This pic makes me think it is a movie about a tranny.
View attachment 387927
Its was good/decent when it it came out i guess, a big wtf / paradox movie. I pretty sure i guessed the ending halfway through

Massive spoiler if you dont care to watch
fucks himself to create himself i think is what happened? Its been a long long time since i watched the movie

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its Shivs fat arms that make her look like a whale.

She has a nice fat ass for a white woman and her hips are also nice, so her overall body isnt that bad she even has decent tits. But her arms are just fat so it makes her look fat. Her face isnt fat.

My ex girl was smoking hot but had fat arms and I always thought she looked chubby in pictures and I couldnt figure out why and it was the fat arms, as her body wasnt even fat.

• 1Like