Suge Knight Charged with Murder

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Suge Knight Killed Ice Cube's Former Business Partner Terry Carter

Update on Suge Knight going to the N.W.A. Straight Out Of Compton movie set on January 28th to extort Dr. Dre and Ice Cube for money.

A source is telling me that, Suge Knight didn?t come to the movie set with Terry Carter. Knight arrived alone to the set complaining to Ice Cube saying ?Y?all using my name all over this movie and I ain?t getting paid.?

Cube replied, ?You?re right and we gonna take care of that.?

That?s when Cle ?Bone? Sloane said ?F*ck this n*gga?I?m tired of this n*gga.? and started punching the former Death Row Records CEO in the face.

Here?s the drop:

?Bone kept beating on him and Suge tried to getaway. Suge got away and was sitting in his whip and Bone was still punching him in his face. Suge was so scared he hit his whip in reverse and killed Ice Cube?s business partner.

That n*gga killed Terry! Then he hit Bone with his whip.

If Bone dies? Suge gotta move out of L.A.!

Read more atSuge Knight Killed Ice Cube's Former Business Partner Terry Carter
Suge Knight -- Arrested for Murder in Hit and Run (UPDATE) | TMZ.com

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_89244.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What they're describing isn't murder. In fact, by that little blurb of testimony, Suge Knight didn't commit a crime, Sloane did. Sloane should be charged with Carter's death.

Not that Suge Knight isn't a piece of shit who should be in jail.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
That "testimony" sounds like utter horseshit. I'll wait till the investigation goes beyond Hollywood blogs and TMZ.

Suge is and always has been a thug though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok wtf is a Whip, in this context?
according to Urban Dictionary

When the steering wheel was first put into use in automobiles, it was called the "whip". The whip is what you used to control the horses on a stagecoach, hence the analogy. Many years later, various hip hop artists noticed that the Mercedes-Benz logo resembled a steering wheel. They then proceeded to use the old term "whip" to describe any Mercedes-Benz vehicle. The term has now been generalized to classify any expensive automobile.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How insulated a life do you lead that you don't know whip means car? And even if you are that far out of the loop how do you not pick it up from context?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had no idea what it meant but yeah it was obvious from the context that it was some sort of vehicle.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How insulated a life do you lead that you don't know whip means car? And even if you are that far out of the loop how do you not pick it up from context?

I knew it was a vehicle, that much was obvious. But no clue Whip was some term used for expensive cars, have never heard that before. Again I thought it was some brand of vehicle, maybe a motorcyle/trike or something small.

Not even close to insulated, just not around the culture/people that would use that term I guess.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Knew it was a vehicle but never heard that shit before in my life. Of course I don't listen to shitty thug rap or run into a great many "urban" people in Washington, Texas, or Oklahoma.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider

Grimmlokk it a total retard for posting a response in defense of using the word "whip" in reference to a vehicle.

Go go defender of all that which is holy. Dude.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Seems similar to the middle east. Just giving people lots of money doesn't actually make them better.