Suge Knight Charged with Murder

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I need to see this report in English instead of "n*gga". I have no clue what that shit was saying. I am so fucking white it's not funny I guess.
frown.png

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
A whip refers to any car nowadays. I live in a pretty much all white rural area and I know this. Damn guys.

Y'all need to spend some time with a black family apparently.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
We are talking about literally the scum of the earth. They are providing absolutely no benefit to society in any way.

How is Suge not dead already? You know that saying "nothing good comes from being out after midnight"? Well, you can also state "Nothing good comes from Suge Knight". This is just his past wrongful unknowns catching up to him, and I hope it means eternal punishment.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
being a white guy who was primarily into metal, why is this suge guy such a dick? did he kill tupac and biggie smalls or something?

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it's an american term. I've never heard anybody say my car is a whip in Canada. Also, I don't know any black people.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Suge Knight should have been in prison decades ago but from the sounds of it not because of this.
^this.

This guy had it coming. He's been running around like a loose monkey for years. He was recently shot multiple times in the stomach a few months back...it was either he end up dead or in prison eventually.

khalid

Unelected Mod
When I was in boot camp, a few times people said shit like "I'm gonna bust him in the grill" and I had no fucking idea for the longest time what grill meant in that context. At least that makes a bunch more sense than whip meaning car though, jesus.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
hah, sounds like he was taking out the trash then.
redface.png
Man, I get that you're trying to troll/be funny, but you're really just a retard. Suge Knight is like 99% responsible for all that east coast/west coast stupidity and dragging all that stupid street American Inventor bullshit out of the music and into their lives. I guarantee you they all would have been willing to get rich, live, and let live if that worthless scumbag hadn't been stirring the pot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Man, I get that you're trying to troll/be funny, but you're really just a retard. Suge Knight is like 99% responsible for all that east coast/west coast stupidity and dragging all that stupid street American Inventor bullshit out of the music and into their lives. I guarantee you they all would have been willing to get rich, live, and let live if that worthless scumbag hadn't been stirring the pot.
heh if you say so. puffy, flava flav , dr dre and snoop dog are still kicking and nobody is trying to kill them. tupac and smalls were grown adults, nobody forced them to act like thugs. i dont wish death on anyone, but when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
heh if you say so. puffy, flava flav , dr dre and snoop dog are still kicking and nobody is trying to kill them. tupac and smalls were grown adults, nobody forced them to act like thugs. i dont wish death on anyone, but when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
you know biggie & tupac didn't die in a gun battle with each other right? They were basically assassinated

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I hope someday this whole story comes out and somebody makes a kick ass movie about it. I feel like there is an epic 3 hour Scorsese movie here. The black Godfather, or at least Goodfellas.