Suge Knight Charged with Murder

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"Your honor, there was another car blocking him in from behind and, they too, were armed"

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It will come down to jury selection. The prosecutor will be looking for the Oklahoma SAE House Mom and Members.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After reading everything I thought for sure he's getting a murder rap. After watching that vidoe, im sure he gets off. Guy seems to have a gun he stashes in his back after the hit. Self defense.

Can't stand Suge. He gets off.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
After reading everything I thought for sure he's getting a murder rap. After watching that vidoe, im sure he gets off. Guy seems to have a gun he stashes in his back after the hit. Self defense.

Can't stand Suge. He gets off.
Saying I can't stand him implies that I care one way or the other; it was chilling/telling to hear Nate and Vanilla Ice tell their stories, though. Based on this video, I am surprise that this hasn't been plead down already. They may be hoping for a lesser-included charge or something related to the second victim.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'd forgive him for the first hit. The second one where he comes back? Murder
Exactly. If he had run them both over backing up he would have probably gotten off. When he comes back though he's done.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If he is blind as shit you must acquit!

rrr_img_92771.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
fuck, as a juror I might just convinct him for this retarded ass blindness thing. Jesus christ, does he think any rational people buy his bullshit? There's a reason juries send retards to death row all the time- they don't feel nearly the pity you'd think they would.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I assumed it was shooped when I posted it, but this is Screenshots where facts are second to laughs.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah that "confession" won't hold up anywhere. Guy was in the hospital with a concussion while police were talking to him.