Suicide Squad... the next "Arkham" game

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Looks awesome and I love the setting, but its hard to imagine something good coming out of it at this point.
Its been in development hell, delayed what? twice now?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
test sign up link

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Feb 2nd

1706431012507.png

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Hot take - I'm actually looking forward to this and pre-ordered deluxe for early access and skins.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This looks like Saints Row 4 but a looter shooter?

IDK, tentatively in?

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
few weeks ago shroud got invited to play and stream it, looked decent enough from the little I watched

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I’m in, production values should be high with a decent story

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Production values and story? This game is going to make Gotham Knights look like Arkham City by comparison. Rocksteady is a soulless husk now.

• 1Salty

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t expect much from this. I’m playing Granblue Fantasy first which is coming about the same time. This will give me time to read/watch reviews before I decide if I’m getting it or not.

my biggest issue with the game really is that none of the playable characters seem interesting.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Not that I had any intention to play this, but wtf are they slapping DRM on a live service game?

So many WTFs here: GaaS? Forget playing as bad guys, just how many Justice League Members are there to kill? DRM, and then DeNuvo of all DRMs?

It probably wasn't THAT bad of an idea when the project launched in 2017? but in 2024, holy shit this is a studio killer.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They know how dogshit it is and hoping to try and at least break even with big launch sales before word gets out about just how dogshit it actually is

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This and Arkham Knights could have been glorified Arkham City DLCs and raked in tons of money.

Wtf is wrong with these people?

• 1Like