Suits

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I don't know why but I really don't find her the slightest bit attractive.
She has nasty ass chicken legs. Sarah Rafferty is way hotter.

Anyway, decent season I guess. Although the "The Donna" subplot was stupid as hell. Oh look, some IT schmuck invented general artificial intelligence.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just realized that the last 2 episodes from this season already aired, so I watched them.

Overall, I'm pleased with the outcome, even though it was to be expected.

I wish Louis could win once in a while. He's always angry and/or a sad sack. Very rarely anything else. He needs a W.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, the end of season 6 was only a few months ago, but season 7 began tonight. That's crazy. Suits is a reality TV show now?

The break between seasons lasted from March 1st until July 12th. Wow.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
They always started in the summer and then go on a few months break for the mid break season and come back in the new year to finish up. Vikings is starting to do the same thing. About to watch the new ep.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So the mid-season finale of season 7 was Wednesday night. Realistically, it was another typical episode. Lots of drama for the sake of drama. It was decent, but... maybe it's time for me to finally hang this show up.

The younger Robert Zane (Rachel's father) had a really fucking hot sister, though.

5bLAMh5.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So the mid-season finale of season 7 was Wednesday night. Realistically, it was another typical episode. Lots of drama for the sake of drama. It was decent, but... maybe it's time for me to finally hang this show up.

The younger Robert Zane (Rachel's father) had a really fucking hot sister, though.

5bLAMh5.jpg

I really loved how the younger Zane nailed the voice. Season wasn't great, but anything is better than the constant Mike drama.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
She's leaving the show obviously but I also heard that Mike is leaving too. Not sure where that leaves the show.

Merrith

She's leaving the show obviously but I also heard that Mike is leaving too. Not sure where that leaves the show.

It's honestly gone on quite a bit longer than most people expected it to. Think show kind of dies if Mike leaves...not that Harvey/Louis/Donna couldn't carry it, but Mike as lawyer is pretty much the gimmick of the show.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Her and Mike are leaving at the end of season 7 (this season), but the show is signed through season 8, with a possibility of 9. Curious to see how it does without Mike.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Her and Mike are leaving at the end of season 7 (this season), but the show is signed through season 8, with a possibility of 9. Curious to see how it does without Mike.

Harvey is good and all but him and mike kind of made the show.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I think i would rather that they end the show completely at the
Harvey is good and all but him and mike kind of made the show.
Yeah, that's my thought too. I am not sure i would want to see it continue, especially if it were to tank. Harvey, Donna and Louis are great characters, but it wouldn't be close to same without the Mike-Harvey interaction in my opinion.

Merrith

So S8 started and Mike/Rachael are gone. I like the addition of Zane to the firm, although Heigl just isn't doing it for me as some badass lawyer. I wonder if the rest of the cast dislikes her as much as everyone else seems to the last X amount of years.