Suits

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes and they are in suits while they do it. Recall how often they ever stepped foot in a court room in the beginning seasons?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's all it ever was. Harvey being some hot shot lawyer that for some reason results to swinging at people every time things get difficult for him. It's a bunch of nonsense.

I did enjoy the very first episode where Mike's running drugs and he meets Harvey. The show has also had a lot of really beautiful women. But it's not a great show by any stretch of the imagination.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally got around to finishing this show. Happy ending. Gabriel somehow how held this up barely. Hoffman really changed appearance over the years while Mach put more gell in his hair.

These silly shows need to have more fun especially when you get Dull Hill

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I enjoyed the shit out of this show, the amount of ridiculous Louis commentary is amazing. Funny fact is the dude is actually incredibly allergic to cats, must have been fun filming the nonsense around it. You fucked up because he didn't read your letters to his cat?!?

Homsar

I enjoyed the shit out of this show, the amount of ridiculous Louis commentary is amazing. Funny fact is the dude is actually incredibly allergic to cats, must have been fun filming the nonsense around it. You fucked up because he didn't read your letters to his cat?!?
Thats great.

Screenshot_2023-03-14-05-32-54-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I couldn't hold my mud.

What the fuck does that mean?

God damnit Harvey dont ask that, I dont want to know.

Did you shit in the mud?!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Louis pretending to be Harvey will always be one of the funniest scenes on TV, ever

Homsar

Louis pretending to be Harvey will always be one of the funniest scenes on TV, ever
I never saw that episode and I just did while playing it in the background. Him having that disaster on his head was hard, I to go back to cooking

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I had never seen this until I started binging it a few weeks ago and am just starting Season 8, I cant believe I never watched this.

Lewis Litt is by far the best character on this show.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Boy, season 8 kinda takes a dive. I don’t like Katherine Heigl, the rest of the cast is fine…but I miss the Harvey/Mike back and forth, and the show suffers without it.

It’s still alright, but not as good.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Boy, season 8 kinda takes a dive. I don’t like Katherine Heigl, the rest of the cast is fine…but I miss the Harvey/Mike back and forth, and the show suffers without it.

It’s still alright, but not as good.
When I binged this show I got super tired of Jessica's character, from what I remember the series ends pretty strong.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
When I binged this show I got super tired of Jessica's character, from what I remember the series ends pretty strong.
Yeah she’s not around much anymore, and yeah she was getting a bit stale for sure. The only good part of Mike being gown is they focus on Lewis more and that dudes fantastic.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I remember I used to watch this show religiously. But then Mike went to jail or some shit and I just lost interest at that point. Maybe it wasn't jail specifically, but it was a jail-type situation.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I remember I used to watch this show religiously. But then Mike went to jail or some shit and I just lost interest at that point. Maybe it wasn't jail specifically, but it was a jail-type situation.
I liked the first few seasons, but at around that point it felt like the whole schtick of the show was spent. I think I finished the show, but interest was almost non-existent by then end, and was just watching it to finish it.

I also watched the show after the Harry and Megan Markel thing, so it was also around that point that I realized why that one lady looked somewhat familiar.

Last edited:

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
At this point it’s an okay show. When Mike was there it was much better imo, the banter back and forth was great. It was basically House but with lawyers.

the sole reason I watch now is for Lewis. His character has always been my favorite but they really leaned on it after Mike left and have hit it out of the park with him.

Homsar

Harvey was my fav, lewis was a snake piece of shit for most of the show, he finally became a man in the last season I think it was

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Harvey was my fav, lewis was a snake piece of shit for most of the show, he finally became a man in the last season I think it was

I don’t think he was a snake really, he just craved affection and approval more than anything and got shit on a lot which caused him to overreact.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that's what I thought as well. Louis was even more skilled as a lawyer than Harvey he just didn't have an ounce of the charisma Harvey has. I say this because Harvey recognized that Louis was also a total autistic finance wizard and was far more adept at higher level corpo finance than he was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user