Suits

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think my original estimate of 6 episodes for the arc would be way better than drawing it out as long as they have. They still haven't actually addressed what happens after since he's still a disgraced fraud, but I imagine that will take over the entirety of next season too. Sad.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I was waiting for the ok here's the catch leave you hanging moment at the end of the episode, because the show is constantly about that, one thing after another. So maybe they're finally done with that and the next episode will setup for the next half of the season probably about Gallo, expecting their mid season break then.

Merrith

"Aged"? She's 36!

Kind of gave up watching this, I think. Shut the episode off when Mike was going full bitch mode on Theo. It's just all so fucking predictable. I'll probably watch it at some point, but it'll have to be a conscious effort.

I just remember having seen her on that fucking teen show waaaaay back in the day and haven't really paid attention to any of her shows/films since. Just weird as fuck for her to be my age now and still looking that good.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am just so glad this show is no longer about covering up Mike's being a fraud that I am enjoying this season immensely.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck, that scene with Mike and Gallo in the cell with the camera was soooo fucking stupid. I mean, much of this season has been stupid, but that shit was over the top.

I am just so glad this show is no longer about covering up Mike's being a fraud that I am enjoying this season immensely.

I really hope the next half of the season can get back to the good shit without having to worry about the drama of hiding Mike's secret anymore.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
No, not really. I think I've said it before, but it's basically Grey's Anatomy for dudes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

If they did an HBO only episode that involved Donna stripping down and going mudding this show would last decades.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I agree that Mike suddenly playing superhero with his own life was stupid, but the episode as a whole was good. And god damn is Rachel hot. When she appears at the jail... unf.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
I think I'd take Sarah Rafferty over Meghan Markle, but as I have zero chance with either of them, I'll take both.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
s6e10 and out. Bye Jessica.
I totally didn't see that coming, and I think I like it. I am not a huge fan of Jessica, and it will be interesting to see how the struggle for managing partner plays out. I can only assume Harvey and Louis are going to go at it over that.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Mike, Harvey, Jessica, and Luis can go back to having fun now. No firm, no one renting the other half of their space - lots of lawyer ass-kicking is needed. Maybe Mike's old cellmate does some stuff, or maybe they hire Harold!

This half season can get burned to the ground now.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I just binge watched season 1-5 in about two weeks and some thoughts:
Worst part about Suits is Jessica, might not be so apparent if you watched it week to week but her character is shit and when it started to get interesting they had her love interest leave her. Sucks because I have liked Gina Torres since firefly.
I could pick apart season 5 but if they finally get to move past Mike is fraud and woe is everyone involved I am OK with it. Luis is a great character and he manages to make you love him one second and then want to punch him in the face the next. Pretty sure the best part about suits is Donna but if she did a spin off it would get old fast so like Luis she works when surrounded by conflict.

Short version great show and anyone that like Suits should watch The Good Wife, or rewatch Boston Legal.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
I think both Boston Legal and The Good Wife are much much better than this. First of all, both of them have actual cases / law / lawyering stuff and Boston Legal is one of the few shows I've watched twice because it's so awesome. Suits on the other hand is just a soap opera in a law office.

Not sure why but my hate for this show has reached Walking Dead levels and I only watch it so I can bitch about it to all my friends.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Binge watched the latest season over a couple days this past week, and I'm excited to see where it goes. I was getting a little tired of the prison story, and every time you think he's getting out he doesn't, and they played that out right up until the end where he yet again delayed release because of his plan to get Gallow. I was just so over it, and kept saying just let him the fuck out already!

I really enjoyed the side bar with the Wallstreet trader guys, and hope something like that happens again.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So Rachel is dating Prince Harry in real life. Good for him. He's a Prince and nailing an incredible piece of ass.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't know why but I really don't find her the slightest bit attractive.
file.php?40,file=8292,filename=talk.jpg

3017b92d1f8439a9abb1d043a6227b00.jpg