Suits

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Louis is eccentric but he's completely by the book while Mike even working there is the exact opposite. Couldn't help but expect disappointment for Louis all throughout this episode since he's the good friend who asks permission, tries too hard to impress, and then is always flanked or blindsided because he only focuses on what's right in front of him.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Team Litt, never forget.

iEt4nVy5iIEFQ.gif

"I've given my word." *breaks it 7 seconds later*

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That was so god damn lame. Louis is a much more interesting character than Harvey and the change up would do the show well.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah that was really shitty, I was looking forward to the Litt episodes, I thought eventually Mike and Harvey would reunite because well it's the show's duo and shit but I didn't expect it to last one fucking episode then forget all about that shit. It also makes very little sense for the "morally right" guy to just go and break a promise he made 5secs before.

nu_11

Mike has become the most unlikable guy in the show. We know everyone has motives/reasons for what they're doing, but it just seems Mike makes the dumbest and most selfish decisions possible.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Damn, that was a cracking episode all round.

I really have no idea atm how this is all going to play out, hope they don't do another ten minute special in the mid season finale to wrap it all up again as this is working pretty well right about now.

I started laughing as soon as the third or so shit, never thought they'd dare do a Wire homage like that.

Edit: How could I forget Louis genuinely verbally kicking fuck out of Harvey for once without Harvey deliberately laying down for him. He got Litt up indeed. Katrina is fucking awesome with Louis.

Edit 2: More offbeat shenanigans!

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good Ep.

Man all the women are just so damn fine. Donna needs an emmy just for her ass.

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
This has turned into one of the worst shows on TV. The cat story arc is so infuriatingly bad. Who the fuck is writing this crap and probably better to ask, who the fuck is overseeing them as they create this rubbish?

They gain two stud actors from GoT after some entertaining eps in the prior seasons and the show turns into the worst on TV.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Blame USA for stretching the creative juices and contrived storylines to draw out season 2.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Sadly, the cat story was the best part of the last few episodes. I just don't give a fuck about any of the characters anymore. This went from a cool show about law to some shitty lawyer drama.

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
The cat story makes me want to punch the two lawyers IN THE FACE. And the writers.

True though, the rest of the show sucks as well.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
They milked every good part of this show so goddamn much it's turned into a ridicule cesspool of overacted bile.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Should just be the other side of the coin of Franklin and Bash, where the corporate lawyers are the cool kids. The inter-office drama aside from Louis Litt is just ass. The undercurrent running between harvey and louis should be 99% of the office shenanigans. Season 1 was better as they dealt with more individual cases and displayed the contrasting behavior of the characters as they dealt with those cases.

Maybe they'll get it back to fun stuff next season. The soap opera style turnarounds are just not suspenseful.

Merrith

The Mike/Rachel stuff has gotten a little annoying for awhile now. Seems like every other episode they have to manufacture some problem for them, only to have it resolved as if it was nothing very quickly. The rest of the episode was solid.