Suits

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Yeah, I'm they're keeping the story fresh. Even thought the show is pretty awesome, and well written and the characters are great to watch, another season of Mike being in love with hit hottie girlfriend going to school would just be boring.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
More Litt!

rrr_img_69783.jpg

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
Episode 3 was the best hour of Suits in a long time. All of the current story arcs are interesting (unlike most of last years).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I agree. And for a show about the law, there's surprisingly little of it actually involved. However, it was still a good episode.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
For some reason I kept thinking Mike was going to record Rachel's confession and either release that to the public to play dirty or just show it harvey/whatever that "surfer dude douche" guys name is to blackmail them. Probably because it seems like something every other show in the world would do...

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just watched season 2 dwi episode. Fuck Mike Ross. Boohoo my parents were killed by a drunk driver 20 years ago. Grow the fuck up.

Brad2770

Considering the guy can replay every conversation in his head with his parents exactly as it happened anytime he wants, it kind of shrinks that 20 year span to nothing.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Caught up on season 4 during the last couple of days. It's been really enjoyable so far, but is anyone else disappointed that Mike is a lawyer again so soon? It's just so unrealistic that anyone involved would want to return to constantly worrying about getting found out.

Would have been more interesting if he took the job with Forceman imo

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I was disappointed that they brought back the whole "omg I'm a fraud and they're gonna catch me" shit again earlier this season, and it sucks that he's back to being a lawyer so soon. I was hoping that they'd find a way to keep him out of the law firm for the rest of the series.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, said the exact same thing to my wife. I sorta figured he would be back at the law firm at some point, but this story line ended way to quick. But yeah, the whole fraud thing being a constant in the background is really getting old, and they need to do something to completely put that to bed.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That statement does not reflect the amount of hours billed while not in a courtroom.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show needs more courtroom action and less inter-office drama.
It just isn't that kind of show, it is a drama set in a law firm, not a law show. Not to mention they are mainly corporate lawyers, which don't spend a ton of time in the courtroom. Hell, they absolutely butcher the law on a weekly basis.

Still great fun though. Litt is amazing and Harvey is my hero.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yup, said the exact same thing to my wife. I sorta figured he would be back at the law firm at some point, but this story line ended way to quick. But yeah, the whole fraud thing being a constant in the background is really getting old, and they need to do something to completely put that to bed.
That's the problem with the entire premise of the show though: there's no reasonable way of resolving it. Every single person aware of his actual past at the firm should probably be in jail or at least disbarred. I can't help but think that the entire show is handcuffed by the initial premise, and it could just as easily have been as good of a show if he wasn't a fraud. On the one hand I do find the show extremely entertaining. On the other hand when I'm watching it there's often a little voice in the back of my head saying "this is sooooo stupid".

I'm conflicted.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't stop staring at your Avatar...

You know you make a great point that I hadn't even really thought about. The show being great has nothing to do with the initial story line about him being a fraud, and they really are stuck with it now and don't know what to do. But yeah, I love this show so I won't stop watching