Suits

Nutron_sl

shitlord
If you ignore the Mike/Rachel bullshit this was a decent episode.

If I ever saw one of these on a shelf here I'd buy one! Fuck international shipping charges though.http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/sui...PRF-NBC-103171
If you forget the stupid cat story...Can they just drop that arleady...

And yeah the mike and rachel back and forth is getting relaly old, make them happy, no probs, move on to more interesting topics.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I love the show in general, but this episode had the air of some General Hospital dream sequence. Everyone suddenly got what they wanted. That annoyed me. Pretty much the entire episode, answers were falling into peoples laps. They didn't struggle at all.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
*sigh*

That sucked. Fuck ALL the relationship bullshit in this show.

I want to see lawyers fighting crime (or defending criminals!) with snappy one liners and entertaining shenanigans. Oh and more Donna. A LOT more Donna.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I dunno. The relationships are really gay, but Rachel is hot as balls. Like... god damn.

I don't give a shit about most of the other people. Fuck relationships in that show, except if it allows for more nudeish scenes with Rachel.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, this turned into a piece of shit. Think it's time to watch Boston Legal again.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
You can definitely still think Rachel is hot...while still realizing the obvious that Donna > Rachel
Don't get me wrong, if Rachel was walking around the office here my pants would explode. But in comparison to Donna, Scotty, and Jenny? She's last.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Characters_Suits_Season_2_Cast_Rachel_Zane_002.png

crooked smiles
strange facial shadows
black nail polish (emo)
lint on shirt
1/10, WOULD NOT FUCK

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
so that was the summer finale?

I really wished they would stop milking this whole omgz mike u no harvard shit already. WE GET IT, the dude's a fraud. What's louis going to do, tattertail and bitch a bit before the issue is yet again dropped only to be magically reopened later down the road when they need an easy episode?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
There isnt a pushup bra on the planet that can make that bitch have tittys, yet they insist on having her wear blouses so low cut i can see her asshole.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
This episode was fine except for the chasing after Mike's past stuff. Like seriously, that plot is dead. Can we please just stop focusing on that? Mike doesn't need to get "Litt-Up" about Harvard. That plot can only last for so long. I feel like they ran out of shit to fill episodes with.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
This episode was fine except for the chasing after Mike's past stuff. Like seriously, that plot is dead. Can we please just stop focusing on that? Mike doesn't need to get "Litt-Up" about Harvard. That plot can only last for so long. I feel like they ran out of shit to fill episodes with.
when you can't think of any other interesting plot, bring out the old mike didn't go to harvard LOL. I thought they would bury this after that hackergrrl added in Mike to the harvard database back in season 1, boy was I wrong

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed last night's episode. Mike in his new position as Harvey's boss and some other shit. Lots of new drama. Louis is still a whipping boy.