Suits

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They easily could have moved past the initial premise with the hacked into the bar episode and never brought it up again. Instead they keep bringing that shit up because I guess they think it adds drama and tension when all it adds is fucking annoyance.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Or it's possible that he could have passed the bar via some no name college, then stopped doing everything due to his grandmother or whatever. So he had the shit, he just wasn't using it. And the pilot episode gave him the motivation he needed to "use" his degree. See, that would have been manageable. Then the lie isn't that he passed the bar, but that he went to Harvard. A much lesser of 2 evils.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Suits was renewed for season 5 with another 16 episodes, but they confirmed it will continue the split season format of 10 episodes in the summer and 6 the following Winter/Spring.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Enough of these fucking split seasons. Learn a lesson from Netflix. They give the shit instantly and people eat it up. You don't need to stretch each season to be 1.5 or 2 seasons long... Quit being cheap fucks.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
On the one hand I do find the show extremely entertaining. On the other hand when I'm watching it there's often a little voice in the back of my head saying "this is sooooo stupid".

I'm conflicted.
No need to be imo. Not every show is aspiring to be the next The Wire or Breaking Bad. Suits knows exactly what it wants to be and succeeds at that.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
louis dead. I like that part of the story, I can't stand mike being the beta bitch parts though

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
There is no way they get rid of Litt from this show purposefully. He's like half the humor of the show.

I'm really conflicted by this season. The whole investment banker story arc was really bad and drawn out. It should of been half as many episodes. The whole Rachel drama should of of ended with them breaking up. Mike got the girl way too early and the writers should of taken a page out of BigBang's playbook.

Luckily, after Mike came back to the firm, the show got much better. I don't care what dumb shit they are struggling against, but the best part of the show is the interaction between the characters. They couldn't do that as much all split up.

Harvey is going to figure out some way to bring Louis back.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've been rewatching Series 1 and a) Louis has put on a lot of weight b) he's been continually fucking up since the 1st season.

Malakriss

Louis still screwing up. If he was serious he would have still taken the job in Boston and kept at it.

Malakriss

Sheila was right though, she wasn't what Louis wanted. That was a nice twist though since both his screwups ended up revealing the path to attain his dream, but he literally has torn down all of the bridges to get it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
That was a great episode. Good acting by Litt too.

I like the direction it's going. Unfortunately everyone is going to hate him and he's never going to be able to live that down. I know he can make up with Donna but Jessica is going to be piiiissssssed. I wonder if Jessica is going to get targeted at some point.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And back to the Mike issue again...

I understand that he really wants to be named partner, but this seems like the worst possible way he would want to get it. He is always worried about not getting respect, how the hell does he think he is going to accomplish that now?

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think this is a good evolution for Louis. Like you guys mention, he's been fucking up since Season 1, trying to get approval, being the little bitch. Now, he's got nothing left to lose. Sheila is out. His Harvard pride is gone now that he is a criminal multiple times over. He is a great lawyer, his but his big downfalls were all from being a bitch. Now he is stone cold. He doesn't want to be friends with anybody. He will be a name partner and his bullshit will fall to the wayside. I think he will be just as capable and worthy as Harvey is to be a name partner. I'm hoping to see Louis rule with an iron fist!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed it a lot. Only thing was how his face shook (in anger?) when he said Litt at the very very end. That's the only thing I didn't really like. The rest was good.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Did anyone else notice all the characters using god damn as part of their swearing all the time?