Suits

ehh, even if a single episode is good I'm at the point where I don't feel like watching the show any more unless it improves.

I'll take a wait and see approach and watch this seasons episodes if the reviews are good.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
The fact no-one has even commented in this thread since last month is probably a good indicator of how bad the second part of the season was.

Since the Scooby Doo ending of the Hardman story this show went into the shitter with all too brief Louis hilarity drowned out by soap opera crap. The whole merger storyline was godawful, even The Bunk couldn't save it.

Season Three will be a netflix watch for me if I hear later that it got back to being good again.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I actually liked the finale and some of the merger storyline. Wouldn't have minded seeing Harvey go nuclear on the whole thing. I still think it might happen down the road.

Modo_sl

shitlord
The overacting in the finale was pretty laughable. I like the show but oh man, it was embarrassing to watch.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The overacting in the finale was pretty laughable. I like the show but oh man, it was embarrassing to watch.
The scene in the file room at the end with Mike was a clear example of this. Although I might do it too if I was going to get to bang Meghan Markle (Rachel) right after like that.

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
This has been bothering for the last couple episodes, but is that Lord Varys as the the Suits dude from overseas?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Last few episodes was a roller coaster ride of illogical shit. I hope the writing is a little bit better and less "OMG THE WORLD IS GOING TO EXPLODE IF WE LOSE THIS CASE!" next season. I'm all for a little suspense, but shit was just stupid. Staunch allies threatening each other every other scene quickly loses its appeal.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Well, the first part of this season was shit, and I see why they moved it to Friday. Doubt it lasts another season, but I somewhat enjoyed the last 2 episodes.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
3rd season has been ordered but all in all, this show needs more Louis Litt. He's by far the coolest character on the show.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This show is one of my Guilty Pleasures. (The other one is Royal Pains). I've been watching since Day 1, and I enjoy the hell out of it. Season 3 is less than a month away at this point, and I couldn't be happier.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Season one was great. Season 2 was a bit of a train wreck in my opinion. I hope they get it back on the rails and make a good season.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, Suits introduced someone else in the first episode.

Catelyn Tully (Stark). This adds to Lord Varys (The Spider) who is already a cast member. Good times.

Brad2770

Yeah, I watched the premier with my friend last night. When she came on screen, I was like "That's Cat Stark!" and his response "No it isnt." He actually argued against me for a couple of minutes on that shit.

I love this show. I also like how they down played Mike's super power with Harvey getting all the info he needed without him. So glad this is back on.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I am back to enjoying this show again, mainly because there's not a single likeable character in it. Every single one of them is a fucker in their own way. Donna is the least corrupt but even she has destroyed evidence before
smile.png

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Loved the first episode. Well, all but the strained relationship between Mike and Rachel. I wish they would stop dragging that up and making it a plot for 15 minutes per episode. Hopefully that all stops now they are together.