Summer 2015 Anime Thread

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I just binged on Shimoneta and got caught up. Realized I was watching censored stuff for 1-3, corrected it for 4-5. Yeah, I love Japan sometimes. One of the few countries out there more sexually repressed than the US.
Shit how do I know if I'm watching censored vs uncensored. .. I grabbed them off of horrible subs site?

Fadaar

That guy
Shit how do I know if I'm watching censored vs uncensored. .. I grabbed them off of horrible subs site?
Theirs is the censored Funimation version, however the censorship isn't even really that big of a deal and to be honest it adds to the comedy for once.

Edit: Derp, I've been downloading the Bakedfish version. If you ever see stuff like this

e1shimoneta12.jpg

then it's the censored Funimation version. HS usually just rips straight from Crunchyroll and Funi's website so I'd bet on it.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its difficult to pick my favorite show this season so far, but Charlotte and School Live are both starting to fade. The rest are still all really good.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I've been downloading the torrent from Clawhammer. Its not always up immediately, and all the dude does is take someone else's raw & subs and mash them together, but its the most uncensored video + subs I've found.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah ive tried school lives too, but well it was not for me, watching group of little girls with their classic jap anime antics for 20 min really not my cup of tea. the end surprise was good, but still...

Shimoneta on other hand was golden.

Right now all i watch (of the summer season) is overlord, gangsta, god eater, gate, shimoneta and rokka.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started watching No Game No Life...didn't know there were only 12 episodes. =/

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Kissanime has both versions of shimoneta but looks like uncensored is a couple behind.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Just finished Dragonball Super ep 5. Goku getting styled on.

Can't wait for them to get past the rehashing of BoG though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just realized something.

The theme song to Overlord is either the same group as the one from Parasyte.
Neat.

Hmm... maybe it isn't. It just reminds me of them.

Fadaar

That guy
Overlord is one of the very few shows that I let the intro play every time. Really dig the song.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
wasnt fear and loathing in las vegas that did the intro of parasyte? they were also involved in sengoku basara judge's end