Summer 2015 Anime Thread

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Overlord was good, will be looking forward to season 2. Hopefully the OVAs or whatever that are coming in fall will be good too.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My local theater is playing Part 1 of Attack on Titan tonight and tomorrow night. $10.50 for a ticket. I'm definitely going tomorrow. It's doing Part 2 next week. This should be fun, and I'll get to see other nerds while I'm there.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Aren't those horrible ?

I don't think I've seen a decent movie made after an anime. Maybe Basilisk ... maybe.

Malkav

French Madman
You just have to look at the thread in the movie forum.
That thing is a pile of dog shit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Good point, I forgot about that thread.

Well, I only wanted to see that one because it might be interesting. I enjoyed the Anime, but I can download the two movies and watch them on my PC.

I decided to go to an RPX showing of The Martian instead. That looks like a better movie, anyway.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
What a save man - AoT was "horrible" beyond words and imagination.

As the season ends

Overlord was awesome
Gate was awesome
World Trigger still great
Working!!! still awesome
Shokugeki was so awesome i read all available manga thus spoiling the suspense!!!
Baby Steps still awesome
Arslan still awesome(hello Kingdon and Akatsuki wru!??!)
God Eater...still unsure what to think of this,...reminds me of Chrome Shield Regios with the flashbacks
Akagami was pretty awesome for that type of show - i enjoyed it
Gangsta is good and still following it -
Tora is good, still following it
Rokka - Dam that suspense and[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */chick
Shimoneta - Going to miss this, shit was a fuckin trip

Next season looks interesting and cant wait to see how One Punch Man turns out.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Prison school taught me the true meaning of being an ass man and changed my life forever.