Summer 2016 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I also watched the first episode of "Orange" today. It's interesting, but it has this murder mystery vibe to it. Similar to Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, but maybe that's just because the main character is reliving the experience to a degree.

In Boku, he dies and wakes up as a child again. In Orange, she finds a note from herself, 10 years in the future. I'm not sure if it'll be good or not, but I'll stick with it a little longer.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Satoru didnt die he was running from the cops when he time lapsed back.

Really enjoying alderamin. It helps that the art and animation are way above the average too.
Taboo tatoo ill keep watching as well, and re zero i ve made it so far i'm seeing that shit through.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have to agree about Aldermin, watched two episodes yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Depressed now due to lack of NGNL season 2
There's a movie coming at least!

Pity Sora and imouto-chan won't be in it though
frown.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He won with a single sunny side up egg! Good job, Soma!

Well, I guess the show could suddenly come to an end as well. 1 full season, and a 5 episode second season.

Malkav

French Madman
Re:Zero : His situation is getting from bad to worse every second and still no hope of reseting. He is getting more and more messed up.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Its truly sad that this show wouldnt work without Subaru because i really cannot stand him any further - He went through all that and just couldnt say that he raced the cult to save her? even if he couldnt prove it to her - instead he acts like a guy on the hinges of trying to rape her to fail at forcibly getting her to listen to him?

He hasnt learned shit in all of his lives.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Re Zero...

Puck is a badass.

Also, since Subaru can now see the hands, he'll be acquiring that Authority shortly.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So the hands are a gift from the Witch. Subaru will have been the Witch's pawn this entire time. Curse that causes him to be reborn and all that, but it looks like that curse is gone now.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think he'll still reset, but he's going to learn a lot about wtf is really going on first. There's just so many factors up in the air right now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So the hands are a gift from the Witch. Subaru will have been the Witch's pawn this entire time. Curse that causes him to be reborn and all that, but it looks like that curse is gone now.
Not going anywhere - in ep1 he saw himself which means that this entire life is likely a huge redo - Hes going to keep resetting until hes not a fuckin retarded pussy so hold your horses for likely 500 episodes of idiot Subaru before he stops being a fuck up.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
but it looks like that curse is gone now.
No idea why you think this to be true. Fucking idiot should have jumped off a cliff four episodes ago.

His stupidity and lack of understanding about anything is getting really frustrating. Especially when he should be the one that understands everything more that anyone else does. The first couple of episodes made it seem like he'd have a one-up on everyone but he just acts like a retard every episode and I'm getting ready to stop watching this shit.

He should be Bill Murray, Groundhog Day God mode by now.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah not entirely sure why he just didn't hell Emilia that the witch cult was coming to kill everyone when he went to her. Instead of, you know, akwardly forcing her to come with him.

I think the show just needs to move forward with Subarau's character already. We had the few episodes of him being a selfish prick, let's get on with the story.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah not entirely sure why he just didn't hell Emilia that the witch cult was coming to kill everyone when he went to her. Instead of, you know, akwardly forcing her to come with him.

I think the show just needs to move forward with Subarau's character already. We had the few episodes of him being a selfish prick, let's get on with the story.
Like i said - the way the show is built up, it wont work if he had a lick of common sense - he'd figure out everything in 2-3 deaths max and everything would be too easy. So we're stuck with this fuckin idiotic moron for likely the duration of the series. I honestly think he can only get worse no matter what. Every arc will be like this until its over and we will keep being mad at him.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Orangeis just as bad as Re:Zero. Girl has a letter, FROM HER FUTURE SELF, outlining the entire series and she still doesn't listen to it. Really frustrating and I'm ready to give up on this show too.

Edit - posted half way thru ep 3, and it's a little better now but point stands... we'll see

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, but you have to remember how stressful it was as a child to make decisions. I could be damn near feeling a girl up and I would be afraid to say that I liked them. It was crazy just how pussy you are as a child. The amount of importance you give EVERY LITTLE THING.

This show does a good job of making me remember just how stupid kids were. At least how stupid I was.