Summer 2018 Anime

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Regarding Harukana Receive...

giphy.gif
That pretty much sums it up.

Women's beach volleyball is truly an enlightened sport.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Overlord episode was funny, but does anyone know who Lupis is referring too when she says "Solly"? Another Maid?

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Very solid Overlord episode. I was pleased with the result. That farmers daughter is somehow becoming quite the badass.

I guess because she took the initial 6-20 goblins and made them part of her town, she became the "goblin general". Which further unlocked the strength of the horn.

She has quite the army now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Very solid Overlord episode. I was pleased with the result. That farmers daughter is somehow becoming quite the badass.

I guess because she took the initial 6-20 goblins and made them part of her town, she became the "goblin general". Which further unlocked the strength of the horn.

She has quite the army now.
No, Lupis buffed the Horn when the girl blew it. Ains was thinking that maybe the Horn calls up goblins based on the strength of the user, so when Lupis added her strength to the Horn... they got a badass Goblin army. =)

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Watching the episode, I never saw Lupis buff the horn. She was there (flying) when it was blown, but she had no interaction with it.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching the episode, I never saw Lupis buff the horn. She was there (flying) when it was blown, but she had no interaction with it.
Watch the very end when she goes after the Prince, she explains it there.

• 1Like

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
The problem with overlord is they have no real antagonist that can contend on their level. Gotten pretty boring.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There are apparently other "players" that are about to join in. They referenced it about 1/2 way into the season. I suspect this season will end with one or more being introduced.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Watch the very end when she goes after the Prince, she explains it there.
Lupis - Hey there!
Prince - Huh?
Lupis - Hello there. I came to play.
Prince - Who are you?
Lupis - Name's Lupisregina. I'm one of the maids that serve Lord Ains.
Prince - What did you say?
Lupis - You had a hard time. That huge goblin army was almost cheating. I was so surprised that I couldn't help raising my voice behind Enny. I didn't think that many would appear!
Prince - So, why are you here?
Lupis - Now, now. There could only be one reason for me to come here.

I just watched it again, and typed out what the translation states. That reads to me that she was happy about Enny's summon. And she cheered for her. Not that she assisted in summoning that many.
Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I read it.

EDIT: I also just checked the an Overlord fan wiki. This is what it says:
When a detachment of the Kingdom's army under command of Prince Barbro attacked Carne Village, Enri uses the second horn and manage to summon 5,000 powerful goblins due to her level up in the commander class. This newly summoned army, defeated the First Prince's army, forcing his army to run away from the battlefield, while Lupusregina Beta track them down and wipe out the rest of the soldiers of the remnant army and their commander without anybody knowing.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
I interpreted the situation the same way Zindan did, so he isn't the only one. The chain of events with Enri blowing the horn, Ainz inner thoughts on how the horn should be a weak summon, and then Lupis saying what she did sorta pointed towards that.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
In other news, I was looking at the local theaters and this is playing tonight. Just bought my ticket. Love me some Haikyu!!

Screenshot_20180919-143154_Fandango.jpg

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Regarding the movie: It was entertaining, but it was a waste of time.
It just condensed the 10 episodes from season 3 into an hour and a half long movie. So it cut a LOT out. The people at the theater were freaking out though, giggling at every fucking thing and then screaming any time something dramatic happened. Do these people make noise when watching stuff at home also? Am I some kind of outcast because I stay quiet 99% of the time that I'm watching stuff, only laughing when I actually find things funny, and never reacting to anything else? I just don't get it.

• 2Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Enri's command level went up through the series, so she was able to summon an even larger army. Ainz Gowl even says that there might be a hidden power to the horn.

• 3Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Regarding Demon Lord - Weaponized Harem has been activated and eagerly recruiting new members.
Almost like the anime version of the NXIVM cult.

And with that, we're ready for season 2.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So it turns out that DanMachi is getting an official season 2 based off of the light novels. They announced it at least. I'm not sure when it will come out, but I hope it'll be sometime in 2019.

At the same time they also announced an original DanMachi movie, Arrow of the Orion (not based on any light novels). The movie is scheduled for release in 2019.
Here's a trailer for the movie in case any of you care.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great fan-service anime, but "Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu" is one of the best, most powerful hāremumono ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the finale.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope MHA continues through Fall / Winter, this next arc is pretty intense.

• 2Like