Summer 2018 Anime

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Wow what a fantastic episode of attack on titan.

Music was spot on too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
When they were deciding on the King title in today's Overlord, I really hoped we were going to get some God Emperor Trump Ainz Ooal Gown. Oh well. Or just God Emperor Ainz Ooal Gown.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Overlord III is so much better than II.:emoji_metal:

The Emporer of Baharuth should have gone all in for alliance via arranged marriage with monster girls; maybe produce some powerful heirs that empathize with humanity. Rather than this doomed to fail backstabbing scheme.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I was honestly expecting the title Overlord to be thrown out there by someone, namely Demiurge. Ainz having to play off of him when he has no idea what the fuck is going on is pure gold.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, quit stuttering. I don't see anything wrong at the moment.

• 1Like

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well How to not summon a Demon Lord went full perv in episode 10.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
There's not much further they can go before they need to break out the pixelation. The show is formulaic trash but entertaining enough for me to keep watching. I guess it's my guilty pleasure show this season.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Huge amounts of Fan Service this episode.

Just give her the shocker. Yeah, do that.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You're not kidding. I'm very pumped about it. I bet as a result of the fight, Deku is going to have his license suspended.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
SAO Alicization will be a 4-cour show. That sure sounds like they're doing the whole damn thing in one shot.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
One cour is 3 months, which equals 12 to 13 episodes.

On another note, I am slowly catching up with the current season anime. High Score Girl is fantastic, the cheap 3D art style somehow manages to make the weird characters more endearing. Hanebado has great animation, but somehow the drama doesn't always pan out into believable character progression. Other than that I managed to watch half of episode 1 of Overlord.

Last edited:
  • 1Like