Summer 2018 Anime

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh, so they're planning 4 "seasons" of SAO season 3. First 2 seasons were both 2 seasons each. Nice, that'll wrap up all of Alicization story arc. I'm looking forward to it.
As a side note, I was trying to figure out where they would have broken the seasons up. The book endings weren't terriffic. I figured it would have been over once...
they were captured for killing the one dude. At least it's a logical break, but there isn't "that much" after it to cover a full second season. *shrugs*. I guess the 4 season thing makes more sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Another 4 seasons of SAO? Sweet, that'll be a lot of YouTube entertainment to go along with it.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw a post on reddit that nailed it, we'll get a whole year of people bitching about SAO as they watch every episode lol. I've been waiting for Alicization, it should be awesome.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Not 4 legit seasons. Just 4 seasons worth of episodes under a single season heading. It'll be the entirety of the Alication story, where the newest (different) full-dive type system is introduced.

It'll really be like SAO's version of DBZ or Burito. A long running season that just keeps going and going week after week.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I’m ok with that.

While the masses cry how sao is awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm looking forward to seeing this ultimate form of feminine attraction that is the Pontiff. I'm really wondering what the artists will make her into. October is coming up quick.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So i've been watching Major 2nd this season.

Little did i know there were 6 seasons of show about the story of his dad's baseball career prior to this ..... and ya. 6 episodes into major wtf did i get myself into. So many emotions it's like watching your lie in april but with the feels train from episode 1 on.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Major is the best baseball anime, and probably my favorite sports anime of all time. You're in for quite a ride.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I love every minute of it. I had no idea it even existed, i feel so dumb.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
One of the best episodes of BHA yet.
You're not kidding. That was a phenomenal episode. They both got so strong, and I'm glad they came to a sort of peace after the fight.
Bakugo is still a fucking lunatic who lets his emotions control everything though. He needs to calm down.

EDIT: I'll give Major a try also. Where did you find the first 6 seasons?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Regarding Harukana Receive...

giphy.gif
That pretty much sums it up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malkav

French Madman
The episode was awesome at least. I loved this match.

Grandblue continues to entertain. One of the rare anime that has me chuckling every episode.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How not to Summon a Demonslut got dark man. Can't I just have my stupid slutshow?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malkav

French Madman
Once more into the drama breach in Hanebado this week.
I swear, this is the worst mom ever.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
You're not kidding. That was a phenomenal episode. They both got so strong, and I'm glad they came to a sort of peace after the fight.
Bakugo is still a fucking lunatic who lets his emotions control everything though. He needs to calm down.

EDIT: I'll give Major a try also. Where did you find the first 6 seasons?

Kissanime is what i'm using.

Almost done with season 2, this show has me hooked so hard.

• 1Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Major is the best baseball anime, and probably my favorite sports anime of all time. You're in for quite a ride.
Major's good, I remember watching some unsubbed EPs back in the days, couldn't wait for them. In sports anime I like Hikaru No Go better tho, and even Capeta (but it was much shorter than major, which remained good for a long time).

• 1Like