Summer 2020 Anime Thread

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Finished GoHS. For me it was just ok, but I'm also not a big fan of this genre anyway. Fights were generally good, but the massive increase in power levels was a turn off. I doubt I'll watch it if it comes back.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Finished GoHS. For me it was just ok, but I'm also not a big fan of this genre anyway. Fights were generally good, but the massive increase in power levels was a turn off. I doubt I'll watch it if it comes back.

Yea, it felt like things were going up smoothly up until that fight I said was the climax. After that it really started jumping the shark. (see what I did there, lul)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
God of high school did so much right. What in the living fuck was up with that song during the final battle.

Honestly, there's a lot of story missing. However, I REALLY wish they showed how sad he was to make the correct the decision. But, it was a good finale. Sad that they didn't show the nyrobi through the moon, though, lol.

Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 5.03.06 AM.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
i love re:Zero, but, i dunno if it's me or the dialogs, i always end up feeling i'm not understanding everything fully.

Always a bit lost on some of the dialogs.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What is difficult to understand? The witches used their powers to bring back Subaru.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Nah i don't have an issue understanding the story lol.

Just the dialog from time to time doesn't fully make sense. Not particularly in this episode, in general.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Try as I might I just cannot stand Subaru. He is just such an unlikable piece of shit. - In general re:Zero has kept my interest just because it isn't a typical story and the world overall is interesting but the main character is the worst part of the show for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I actually have a CR sub I really only need group stuff for everything else. Mostly Funimation but also Netflix because of their stupid end of season drop.