Summer 2026 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
It was a great season close. And it sets the stage for what's to come. It's going to be good. There's still SO MUCH left of the story, but that's perfect.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,622
64,429
How did you guys like the season finale of Jobless Reincarnation?? Next season is going to be so dope.
Yes, that was a good one. When they start with the singing they usually are. Rudeus's redemption really is his family. Going to guess Man-God is still yanking his chain, but at least he has changed things from how future guy lived them. That letter alone pretty much radically alters Eris's fate.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,809
20,689
Kinda a meh season imo. Thought the direction and pacing were bad. Also, how does this idiot go from knowing man god tried to kill his pregnant wife and family to "yea I guess Dragon God wants to destroy all life so I'd better go kill him now."

Next part should be good since it seems like this part got all the setup out of the way.
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
Also, how does this idiot go from knowing man god tried to kill his pregnant wife and family to "yea I guess Dragon God wants to destroy all life so I'd better go kill him now."
Rudi knows that the Man-God is kinda like the big bad, and Rudi himself has no way to fight him. So he does whatever he needs in order to save his family, even if it means siding with his personal enemy.
 

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,809
20,689
Rudeus's redemption really is his family.
I don't think this guy gets redemption. Every pivotal decision we see his true character come out. Now there might be something I forgot from the last seasons, but why isn't he telling the truth to his family? I can't remember if its like ReZero where he can't say or what. But he's constantly lying, scheming and just an overall fake.
 

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,622
64,429
I don't think this guy gets redemption. Every pivotal decision we see his true character come out. Now there might be something I forgot from the last seasons, but why isn't he telling the truth to his family? I can't remember if its like ReZero where he can't say or what. But he's constantly lying, scheming and just an overall fake.
Telling the people you grew up with that you have memories from a previous life is a great way to have them all think you're fucking insane. And the people that would believe you would instantly start treating you differently. Same thing with meeting your future self. He genuinely cares for his family. That is what drives him. That is also exactly the opposite of how he was in his first life.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user