Yes, that was a good one. When they start with the singing they usually are. Rudeus's redemption really is his family. Going to guess Man-God is still yanking his chain, but at least he has changed things from how future guy lived them. That letter alone pretty much radically alters Eris's fate.How did you guys like the season finale of Jobless Reincarnation?? Next season is going to be so dope.
Rudi knows that the Man-God is kinda like the big bad, and Rudi himself has no way to fight him. So he does whatever he needs in order to save his family, even if it means siding with his personal enemy.Also, how does this idiot go from knowing man god tried to kill his pregnant wife and family to "yea I guess Dragon God wants to destroy all life so I'd better go kill him now."
I don't think this guy gets redemption. Every pivotal decision we see his true character come out. Now there might be something I forgot from the last seasons, but why isn't he telling the truth to his family? I can't remember if its like ReZero where he can't say or what. But he's constantly lying, scheming and just an overall fake.Rudeus's redemption really is his family.
Telling the people you grew up with that you have memories from a previous life is a great way to have them all think you're fucking insane. And the people that would believe you would instantly start treating you differently. Same thing with meeting your future self. He genuinely cares for his family. That is what drives him. That is also exactly the opposite of how he was in his first life.I don't think this guy gets redemption. Every pivotal decision we see his true character come out. Now there might be something I forgot from the last seasons, but why isn't he telling the truth to his family? I can't remember if its like ReZero where he can't say or what. But he's constantly lying, scheming and just an overall fake.
Final Episode for this season is Wednesday.What a shit place to end Clevatess.
You are the man. That cheered me right up!Final Episode for this season is Wednesday.
I don't think this guy gets redemption. Every pivotal decision we see his true character come out. Now there might be something I forgot from the last seasons, but why isn't he telling the truth to his family?
You are the man. That cheered me right up!
Definitely looking forward to both of those. Clevatess ended really strongly, so don't bail before finishing.Guess i need to binge this 2nd season... 1st was good, I was not fully a-taken-away by it like many here... it was not bad though...
Freiren "real" season 2 / aka 3 is... January? Delicious in Dungeon is soon I think on netflex

Just finished Clevatess and now I'm starting the new season of ReZeroOk, Re: Zero and Clevatess both went out on bangers.
Just finished Clevatess and now I'm starting the new season of ReZero
That ending in Clevatess was like wtf
For real for real. I was like "huh, that happened" right before credits.
I watched Subaru hugging the dissolving husk of Shaula, and thought "What did she drop?" because video games corrupted my brain.Ok, Re: Zero went out on bangers.
She dropped the companion pet version.I watched Subaru hugging the dissolving husk of Shaula, and thought "What did she drop?" because video games corrupted my brain.

True enough. Gotta catch 'em all. I feel like I had a pet version of Onyxia, but google didn't pull anything up. I definitely had a Disgusting Oozling, because who doesn't like Slimes?She dropped the companion pet version.