Summer 2026 Anime Thread

Kaige

Random Encounter
<WoW Guild Officer>
5,904
13,493
First episode of Reiwa no Dara-san was pretty good. Some cool stuff with humor.

Also, snake titssss.
 
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,148
43,101
Exiled Heavy Knight ep 1 was good.
That animation is giving me serious cheat skill in another world vibes. That super zoomed in slow drift was like 90% of the shots in that show.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,699
64,556
That animation is giving me serious cheat skill in another world vibes. That super zoomed in slow drift was like 90% of the shots in that show.
That's another good show, so that would be nice.
 

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,148
43,101
That's another good show, so that would be nice.
Cheat skill was good in a weird way, the style grew on me. Don't have a strong opinion on this knight show yet, only watched the first minute, I'll watch the rest later.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,976
1,556
That animation is giving me serious cheat skill in another world vibes. That super zoomed in slow drift was like 90% of the shots in that show.

I laughed at how little effort they put into setting up the premise. It's like they wanted to be shield hero, but couldn't come up with a good story, so they just have his dad respond to him getting the knight class like he had announced he was becoming a ladyboy prostitute who levels up by sucking peasant dick.

I dunno on the economy too, but that's a mighty shiny set of +def gear to have bought for 'a few coins'.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,818
19,201
Just watched my first episode of a new show. It was Mushoku Tensei, and it was awesome. I still love this story.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
318
175
Just watched my first episode of a new show. It was Mushoku Tensei, and it was awesome. I still love this story.

Oh good call looks like there is two new episodes out. I thought it wasn't airing until tomorrow!
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
318
175
Hell Mode is back with season 2, I know its a trash isekai but I really enjoy it.

I like that the first two episodes of season 3 of jobless reincarnation were about Eris instead of Rudeus, she really is a Mad Dog.
 
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,831
20,750
Pervert tensei didn't miss a beat. Its still as deranged and dark as ever. Truly blessed to have that and Clevates in the same season.
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

The Real Benny Johnson
<Gold Donor>
24,962
122,184
Yeah, just watched latest Mushoku and it's just top tier every time. Pretty great season already with it and a few others.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,961
19,745
Heavy knight was all right, will watch

Frontier lord I will also watch, enjoyed first ep.

Looking forward to polar opposites start tomorrow.
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,818
19,201
I'm glad they aren't wasting any time.
Here's a trailer for season 2 of Witch Hat Atelier.

 
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,699
64,556
Looks like Cat Anus is continuing into this season.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,818
19,201
And I'm not mad about that. Outside of the basic core logic behind why the show is happening (no pun intended), it's not a bad show.
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,913
131,982
Eris coming to the Dojo was good shit.

Although its kind of odd because as a child she was expertly killing huge monsters and demons. So its weird to see her struggle learning the sword.
 
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
318
175
Eris coming to the Dojo was good shit.

Although its kind of odd because as a child she was expertly killing huge monsters and demons. So its weird to see her struggle learning the sword.


I just took it as she has extreme brute force but lacks the tact of sword play. Hence the Mad Dog title.
 

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,148
43,101
Eris coming to the Dojo was good shit.

Although its kind of odd because as a child she was expertly killing huge monsters and demons. So its weird to see her struggle learning the sword.
I wouldn’t say she’s struggling. She’s clearly very strong and improving. I remember the fight she had vs rudeus where she tried literally every dirty trick to beat him, including the hand shake at the end being false so she could punch him. She’s always relied on that to win, a sword just happened to be in her hand for most of it.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
7,385
36,915
It funny how after 30 seconds of Mushuko Tensei I'm reminded of how much I like the show. I'm in. Also, why is it that everyone that knows Ghislaine thinks she should be dead in a ditch?
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,148
43,101
It funny how after 30 seconds of Mushuko Tensei I'm reminded of how much I like the show. I'm in. Also, why is it that everyone that knows Ghislaine thinks she should be dead in a ditch?
Her story of eating poop to survive and fighting off monsters while having diarrhea because of it as the reason she wanted to learn math told me all I needed to know. There might be some book reader reason, but I don’t touch mangas.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users