Summer Olympics 2021

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean it was hard to argue that Biles wasn't the GOAT, her physical dominance of the sport for years has been amazing. But her performance at these Olympics is a major stain on her legacy. She had one bad day, then the next day she choked on a vault and just quit.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I mean it was hard to argue that Biles wasn't the GOAT, her physical dominance of the sport for years has been amazing. But her performance at these Olympics is a major stain on her legacy. She had one bad day, then the next day she choked on a vault and just quit.

I don't think any would argue against her being the GOAT. She was GOAT, then she choked and quit with a literal goat stitched on her shoulder. LOL. So, yeah she tarnished her legacy!

Also, nice of you to defend her, but she's not going to let you digitally examine her.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think any would argue against her being the GOAT. She was GOAT, then she choked and quit with a literal goat stitched on her shoulder. LOL. How does that not tarnish her legacy?

Also, nice of you to defend her, but she's not going to let you digitally examine her.
Motherfucker where did you learn to read?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Motherfucker where did you learn to read?

Yeah I edited it to make it more clear you agree she's a hack and were making a nonpoint point, and clarifying because my rhetorical question wasn't about you.

Everyone agrees she was dominant. Everyone saw what happened. Was confused why someone would just recite what happened like they'd made a very interesting point.

People are already doubling down that this makes her better and more loved. She's now even greater for quitting on her team!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was confused why someone would just recite what happened like they'd made a very interesting point.
I doubt many of the people trashing her know the first thing about gymnastics, my informed opinion is much more important than theirs.

Also Katelyn Ohashi > Simone Biles.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I doubt many of the people trashing her know the first thing about gymnastics, my informed opinion is much more important than theirs.

I don't know the first thing about gymnastics past it's girls and mega fags flipping around a lot. The only guys I know informed on the subject end up in prison for pedophilia suspiciously often.

• 5Worf
  • 2Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Nobody cares about understanding anything anymore. It will be racist to criticize Biles.

News this morning saying how amazing she is for sticking around to cheer on her teammates, after "the kind of.. uhhh... medical issue that put her out for a while".

The sad thing is the media will give her the Trayvon treatment which will heighten backlash, not protect her from it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nobody cares about understanding anything anymore. It will be racist to criticize Biles.

News this morning saying how amazing she is for sticking around to cheer on her teammates, after "the kind of.. uhhh... medical issue that put her out for a while".

The sad thing is the media will give her the Trayvon treatment which will heighten backlash, not protect her from it.
Yeah when I googled it it was all about how Osaka and Biles are heroes for helping fight the stigma against mental health.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Yeah when I googled it it was all about how Osaka and Biles are heroes for helping fight the stigma against mental health.

By demonstrating mental breaks on the highest levels. Very brave of them.

Wondering if it's Covid fear or regular pressure making so much black crack. In the video packages lots of commentary on Covid, obviously. Lots of fear and struggles with adapting to the new normal. How many your athletes did they break with Covid hysteria?

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The ninja warrior announcers have weighed in. Akbar said it was great what Biles did.... Without clarifying what was great or why. And the problem is people forget she is human.

People forget she is human is the scripted talking point. Weak.

And why is the morning news shows coverage mostly black men when the demo watching is probably mostly white housewives?

• 1Rustled

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The ninja warrior announcers have weighed in. Akbar said it was great what Biles did.... Without clarifying what was great or why. And the problem is people forget she is human.

People forget she is human is the scripted talking point. Weak.

And why is the morning news shows coverage mostly black men when the demo watching is probably mostly white housewives?
How far we've fallen from 1996.

kerristrug.jpg

I mean she should not have been allowed to do that vault and Bela Karolyi is a *terrible* coach for letting her, but what a different age we live in.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I don't even know how I'm supposed to watch any of it, I'm not watching fucking NBC by itself

• 2Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Simone Biles also bailed with "injury" - that is now being reported as mental breakdown or something. Imagine Michael Phelps, Bolt, etc pulling out of olympic finals mid-routine because of the "pressure". What a world we live in.
Don't qualify then. stay home, she just took some else spot on that team. Fuck her seriously.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wow, Biles is a shitbag. Threw it all away and gave up on her team because she blew it and can't handle stress. Oh well, joggers always gonna jog.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
How far we've fallen from 1996.

View attachment 364220

I mean she should not have been allowed to do that vault and Bela Karolyi is a *terrible* coach for letting her, but what a different age we live in.
Shut your mouth hole. I would have murdered my coach and done the vault anyways if I were in her position and the coach said no. And Biles is 100% a shitbag for abandoning her teammates.

• 1Edgelord

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
No one is forcing any of this people to compete.

You dont' feel you can do your best, then stay home enjoy your retirement. Biles certainly earned her retirement, but this pussy shit of not competing is fucking bullshit.

• 2Like