Summer Olympics 2021

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
She had better get some mental help before she pisses away her career.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Simone Biles also bailed with "injury" - that is now being reported as mental breakdown or something. Imagine Michael Phelps, Bolt, etc pulling out of olympic finals mid-routine because of the "pressure". What a world we live in.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wonder if any of these dropouts are part of political grandstanding or just melting snowflakes who can't handle pressure. I guess if there are medals for virtue signaling we might win some of those.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Simone Biles also bailed with "injury" - that is now being reported as mental breakdown or something. Imagine Michael Phelps, Bolt, etc pulling out of olympic finals mid-routine because of the "pressure". What a world we live in.
fucking weak ass bitches...

gimme robo gymnastics any day
boston-dynamics-robot-doing-a-twist-in-the-air-and-a-gymnastics-finish-gif

• 2Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's a mental thing, and another symptom of our decaying mental health in this country (like we need any more proof of that). The Biles thing was bizarre to watch, as she bailed on her team DURING THE ROUTINE. One of the strangest things I've ever seen in sports honestly.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I wonder if any of these dropouts are part of political grandstanding or just melting snowflakes who can't handle pressure. I guess if there are medals for virtue signaling we might win some of those.
dude they're all blackies

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Edgelord

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Naomi also pulled out of the French Open a few weeks back over mental issues. She'll only be #1 for so long, how many multi-million dollar endorsements will she keep getting if she can't win/finish because of her mental fortitude.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's a mental thing, and another symptom of our decaying mental health in this country (like we need any more proof of that). The Biles thing was bizarre to watch, as she bailed on her team DURING THE ROUTINE. One of the strangest things I've ever seen in sports honestly.
lulz this cunt puts bedazzled goats on her uniform
51e53d394a264459360ed1cebaa26132.png

(GOAT - greatest of all time)

and literally runs away? hah

• 2Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Well these are young ladies with the burden of being designated both the best and the future of their respective sports, living in a society that is constantly funneling conflicting & damaging information towards them, about them, and to them and I can't imagine how equipped any of them are to receive and process that much data at these ages. We're doing irrevocable harm to our kids, and the media and political systems are 100% to blame. It's only going to get worse...

We have a massive mental health crisis in this country, and the same people causing it are the ones looking to fix it. Shits fucked up, na'mean?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I remember Tiger Woods (or some other pro golfer) saying back in the day that the trick to being top of the line in golf is 10% talent, 90% mentality. While we can argue exact percentages til the cows come home, the point he's making is that the effect of the mind, call it willpower, dedication, positive attitude or whatever, should never be underestimated in any sport. Hell, in any field. The closer to the top you get the slimmer the physical margins become and the greater value your mental attitude has on the outcome.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well these are young ladies with the burden of being designated both the best and the future of their respective sports, living in a society that is constantly funneling conflicting & damaging information towards them, about them, and to them and I can't imagine how equipped any of them are to receive and process that much data at these ages. We're doing irrevocable harm to our kids, and the media and political systems are 100% to blame. It's only going to get worse...

We have a massive mental health crisis in this country, and the same people causing it are the ones looking to fix it. Shits fucked up, na'mean?
dude, in 5months she's gonna say it was't really nerves, it was those racist japs

• 1Like

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Isn't her brother a murder in jail for life? Also she is 24 I think the prime age is like 17. The year delay fucked her.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Isn't her brother a murder in jail for life? Also she is 24 I think the prime age is like 17. The year delay fucked her.
right b4 she left for the olympics they dismissed his murder charges, funny how the timing is so kismet

• 1Like

hory

Ah, they should recharge him with a different degree after that performance.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did she still get a medal for it? I hope not.

• 1Like

Animosity

That picture looks so photoshopped. The grip is giant, and her wrist looks all funky.