Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ohhh I see, the 6th area is where the wall hits you in the face=P Dungeon is all the little ghost guys. Mostly Red/Blue, random so you can't make a team to burn through one type without eating shit from the others. But even more fun, they heal/dispel each other. Constantly. 5 of them for the last fight of each stage. So you either need enough firepower to burn them down in 1 turn or I guess a lot of AE damage to force them to spread the healing around. If you get lucky with a mostly mono team and they end up the weak color you can make it through.

Yeah, time to run some autogrinding for the next week=P

edit: BTW there's a subreddit for the game, and it seems pretty active compared to most mobile game ones I've tried to use.

Summoners War: Sky Arena

Also also, don't be afraid to grind the earliest levels on hard, it's better exp than mid levels on easy.

Also the 3rd: Go ahead and spend 20 gems on getting another wish, you get 10 back from the challenge for doing it so for 10 you have a chance at some useful stuff. I got 5000 cash so it sucked dicks for me, but in general it should be worth it one time=P

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Started this up, IGN is Thengel. I'll send a request to join the guild. I love that you actually get exp from fighting.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Added you to guild. Currently I think the only benefit is chat and making it easier to borrow monsters, but they just added it recently so I expect there to be more perks in the future. Awakening monsters take a ton of farming at low levels. I probably spend 2-3 days to get the mats to awaken one of my fire guys, but it's definitely worth it.

Side note;
You've hit the jackpot if you can get a fire inugami. This thing is a beast when awakened. It's main spam skill has a 30% chance to attack again, on each attack. Most I've seen is 7 in a row so far, and you get another turn if you kill the monster. I'd toss 4 fatal runes and 2 blade runes on him, focusing on +% atk if possible. Now I just need to level a strong fire leader that boosts atk power.

-Grimm: The ghosts are definitely a wall I hit, but was able to power through them by focus firing the ones that heal. It's pretty touch and go, but with a good burst team you should be able to pass the inital pain and suffering.

Here's a video for him. I'd put it on mute though since someone can't figure out how to record without ching-chong-potato.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pretty nice chart and Reddit. Will help out on the Rune stuff and theorycraft for sure.

One thing that has been ticking me off is whatever type of 'aggro' list they use. No way it is random each round, they seem to just pick someone at the start and rape the shit out of them. First I thought it was purely level based, as in they attack lowest level, but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

I did my 2nd wish and got 15 Crystals, then the 10 for the challenge
smile.png

I've been chain running the last level of 1st mission on Hard trying to get a 3* to evolve a couple of my current ones (pixie, golem) but am having a hell of a time. Got some good runes though. Also ran the Magic dungeon quite a bit last night for the Awaken stuff, that looks like it'll take forever.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Their attacks seem to be based off of weaknesses and HP/level. They definitely go after the monsters that are weak to their attacks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually I think it's both. Reading some of the reddit comments they mention certain dungeons pick one and attack and these dungeons are where group heals(Wind Yeti) are weaker since they won't keep up for a single target. And I guess other dungeons don't do that and the group heals are awesome.

For awakening they all take a bunch of low level mats, but a couple (MID) mats. I assume those are from the harder difficulty Cairos dungeons?

edit: Just got the fuse building where you can make the small elements in to mids. Neat.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So for the new event thing you just spam clear Cairos dungeons(except the secret one). Get rewards for numbers of clears.

20 Clears : 100 energy
40 Clears : Mystic scroll
70 Clears : 100000 Mana
100 Clears : 150 Crystal

Apparently the secret bonus thing at the end is

After 100 Clears:

Clear Giant's Keep 20 times for:

1 Mystikal Scroll + 10,000 Mana Stones.

If nothing else I'll be sure to do the 40 clears.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I like how energy drops from dungeons and they like to give you bonuses to go over your max.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
First 3 star unlock from an unknown scroll was a Water Reaper. It is apparently the worst kind of reaper.

I have one Mystikal Scroll that I am scared to use because I want it to be a 4 or 5 star, which I'm pretty sure is not going to happen.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I've dropped some cash on this and opened around 30 mystic scrolls (got a promotion and wanted to make bad financial decisions). I got 2-3 4 stars, a few awakened 3's, and the rest normals. If you fuse the same monster you get skill ups 100% of the time which makes it less painful. It's about 5% if that drop rate on the level 5's. - so I'd blow them like you're trying to get money for a drug habit.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I've dropped some cash on this and opened around 30 mystic scrolls (got a promotion and wanted to make bad financial decisions). I got 2-3 4 stars, a few awakened 3's, and the rest normals. If you fuse the same monster you get skill ups 100% of the time which makes it less painful. It's about 5% if that drop rate on the level 5's. - so I'd blow them like you're trying to get money for a drug habit.
This is all very useful information. Also, this is the last place anyone should need to justify spending money on any type of game. It is our weakness and we have all acknowledged it as such.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So if I pull another 3* water fairy and feed it to my 3* or 4* Fairy it'll go through 1 awakening, instead of doing the water / magic essence? Not sure why I didn't just assume that based on all these other games.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
If you feed a fairy class (any element) to another fairy you will get a skill up for a random skill. It does not awaken them unfortunately - so get on your pharming shoes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any single run of any single dungeon there counts. You can run the first stage of Hall of Magic 100 times.

You have to go to the event page to claim your rewards after.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
If I miss anyone on the guild invite, please let me know. I'm getting 50 join requests a day and can't always tell our folks unless they're a forum celebrity.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Folks jumping in make sure you send requests to everyone that already posted. There's no super simple way to do it from the guild thing that I can see.