Summoner's War - Sky Arena

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I couldn't help myself and used the first 75 crystals I got for a summon, and pulled a 4 star succubus. She doesn't have a leader skill but she's really the best monster I got. Would it be better to put her in my lead when I'm not playing so others can use her, or better to have a leader skill?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I couldn't help myself and used the first 75 crystals I got for a summon, and pulled a 4 star succubus. She doesn't have a leader skill but she's really the best monster I got. Would it be better to put her in my lead when I'm not playing so others can use her, or better to have a leader skill?
Go to her monster page and click the Gear icon. Check "Set as Representative" and then hit change. Now she should show as your helper to others and you lead with whoever you want.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have no idea what the fuck to do=P Gonna finish up my 100 dungeons(at 86 after farming Awakening mats for Fairy) for the 150 crystals, then probably spamfarm the 1st stage of Giants if that works. After that I have a fuckton of 2-3* stuff that all needs attention. And I got the basis of a passable special dungeon farming team with a few AE attackers now.

I always have this problem in mobile games, can't settle on one thing to focus on.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Focus on the clitoris. I hear it will get you better than a foot job. I'm 30 shy of the 100 cairns runs and I just realized its available till the 25th
tongue.png
. perhaps the dungeon at the end is good though.

I need to do some serious rune hunting for my guys.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As far as I can tell the "hidden event" is just the extra "run giants 20 times" thing I mentioned. For 1 mystik scroll and 10k mana.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
TalooFoH already accepted to guild thanks. Using a beastly damn wind thing as my rep. Crits for 2k at lvl 10.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So are silver-star summons pretty much all just food for other summons, since they can't be awakened?

I've been using:
Water Fairy
Wind Vagabond
Fire Hellhound
Fire Golem
Light Garuda

for most things. My other gold star summons:
Water Imp
Water Pixie
Wind Harpu
Fire Low Elemental

Not sure if any of those are keepers, other than the water imp. Don't really have a clue what I'm doing yet, so I switched over to grinding out 100 easy wins in Hall of Magic.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
No idea wtf I'm doing lol. I've reached the 4th dungeon and cannot pass it. Cairos dungeons just seem like a huuuuuge grind to get awaken stuff, yes? I've just been running lower level dungeons hoping for good drops or stuff to feed my monsters, but all I get are runes. Tons of runes. Don't really feel I'm making any progress.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think all silver summons are food, yes. The exception seems to be the Angelmon which is food but needs to be leveled up to provide max xp (think snow globe from p&d) and can be awakened to provide the bonus XP to same type.

I haven't kept any of my other gold summons, like the Imps or Vikings. Maybe that isn't a bad idea, who knows at this point.

Right now I'm running 2x Water Fairy max level, Fire Hellhound, Light Garuda, Wind Golem. And I just pulled a Elucia (awoken Water Fairy). So as soon as I awaken my one I could just have 2x Elucia. Everything else is waiting for 4* evo but can't get the multiple 3* guys to do 'em.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No idea wtf I'm doing lol. I've reached the 4th dungeon and cannot pass it. Cairos dungeons just seem like a huuuuuge grind to get awaken stuff, yes? I've just been running lower level dungeons hoping for good drops or stuff to feed my monsters, but all I get are runes. Tons of runes. Don't really feel I'm making any progress.
I'd focus on getting a good set of Runes and powering them all up to level 6. It is pretty cheap from a crystal perspective and really really adds to the power, even more than straight levels in most cases. And yeah they're a huge grind it seems for those mats. Last night I spent over 100 Energy on Water and got 0 mid drops. At level 12 you get the fusion thing to combine 10 low -> mid, etc... but that costs 10k crystals a pop.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Social points aren't good for anything other than social summons, right?

And speaking of SPs, be sure you go into your friend list each day and tap the gift button on each of them.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Social points currently are only used to summon.

Tip: if you're looking to farm runes, run the giants lair in Caicos. The second giant is dropping legendary quality runes for me with 5-6 mods. It's much better than hard mode bosses in the campaign at this time, although exp is less.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The 2 star silver stuff is also useful for evolving your gold 2 star stuff since you need 2 of them to do it.

Always need the same number of monsters as stars I believe. 2 star monster takes 2 2 stars to evo to 3 stars. 3 star takes 3 3 stars to evo to 4 etc. I'm looking for a 3rd 3 star I'm willing to feed my fairy currently.

Awakening stuff is a grind, but it's not unbearable. I did enough Water/Magic to awaken my fairy yesterday by just auto-running the 2nd stages of those dungeons. I imagine once you get more powerful you can do the same on higher difficulties for more mats per run.

edit: Autorunning 3rd stage of Halls of Magic now to finish off my 100 runs(and because magic essences will always be useful) and the boss just dropped a Mystikal Scroll. Cool beans, didn't realize that was an option. Got a fire Living Armor. All 3 of his abilities are based off defense. Once I can get guard runes as drops he's going to be a killer arena defender.