Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Pulled my first 5* from the mystic scroll. Blue occult girl. Once I get her runed out I'll share her.

If you're going to be auto running things, make sure to turn off boss animations and it works much quicker.

Make sure to also get around 1100-1200 arena rating this sunday night. In the morning it resets for a free 50-75 crystals. One guy decided he wanted to lose to my defenses about 8 times while I was at work, so I got to revenge kill him all night. So satisfying!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
So I ran the giant dungeon 21 times and when I went to collect my reward it shows me as only have completed it 1 time! Grrrr. I cannot find a way to contact the company to tell them about it. Any ideas?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
user: OneofMany

need to read up on this stuff, I have no idea what's worth keeping or not, but I'm liking the game so far

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whenever you can afford it expand the Magic Shop 3 times. Will cost like 20,000mana and 10 gems, but you get the gems back from an achievement and the extra slots increase your odds of having something worthwhile show up(skill up monster, mystical scroll, later on a 5or 6* rune).

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Do natural 5* monsters have much better stats than their upgraded brethren? I am deciding if it is worth the time to level and awaken some of the decent 2* ones but I want to know if that is a good strategy or just an ok holdover.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Check the reddit daily monster threads, find out if the version you have is worth it. And don't count on getting natural 4/5* stuff any time soon. That shit is stupid rare.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I think the natural 4/5 tend to be more powerful skill wise. For example - a level 4 slyph I pulled has 2 AE attacks, his main attack has a 30% chance to hit multiple times, and his leader skill increases attack speed.

Many 2-3 star mobs are still used in end game and arena. Imps, war bears, magical archers, Etc are all very viable at max level. I'm using a blue hellhound on my team and it far out damages everything for single target - and that puppy is a pretty common pull / drop

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Man, the final campaign boss really pushes my shit in. He just melts my guys even with 10k hp

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Check the reddit daily monster threads, find out if the version you have is worth it. And don't count on getting natural 4/5* stuff any time soon. That shit is stupid rare.
I pulled a 4* yesterday, but of course it turned out to just be an awakened serpent (Shailoq).
frown.png
The other two summons I got from the 225 pack were both martial cats. Different types, but still... ugh. So that's now 2 serpents and 2 cats from 4 mysticals. I can already see why people say the gatcha in this game can be infuriating.

Anyone have thoughts on what would be best to work on in my current box?

summons.png

Still basically spinning my wheels on easy Cairos dungeons, but I'm at 70/100 now and will need to go back to doing normal content soon.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Blue starter fairy, blue hellhound leveled up, red golem to take hits, and the awakened serpent should be ok. The martial cats aren't awful with enough levels and the right runes. Screening of my hound below. Upgrading runes on your creatures is probably the easiest way to increase power. I'd run water and magic cairos a few times to awaken the Angelmon and use it to boost the hound once you evolve to 3 stars. Pharming the boss level of the campaign is also a great way to get nice monsters and runes. The first boss drops blue inugami, which is still pretty good into the mid game. I'd say I've gotten 1 out of 20 runs though.
rrr_img_73782.jpg

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So I used a mystic scroll and got a Mystic witch......which I already had from a unknown scroll, total waste. Keep pulling some decent 3 stars from unknowns at least.

Right now using Fairy as my leader still with Vagabond (3 gold), Garuda (3 gold), Allen (3 purple), and Ralph (3 purple)

Not sure if the following are worth keeping:
Mystic Witch (3 gold) x2
High Elemental (3 gold)
Inferno (3 gold)
whole bunch of gold 2 star units.

In game name: BoBDolen
UserID: user048103a0

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
or screenshot your monster box like Vorph. Makes it easier to judge you.

Periodically check the secret dungeons. If anyone unlocks one, do them a favor and run it at least once. Most monsters only require 20 pieces before you can summon them, and the person that found the dungeon gets 1 piece per person that entered. It's also a decent place to get some mana for low cost.

On a lighter note - secret dungeon is a great nickname for my girlfriend...

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I truly do not understand the pvp matchmaker in this game. I have a 3 star gold 22/22/23/23 team and I keep getting people with groups of 4 star purple level 30s. It's like, what's the point of pvp if this is who I have to fight?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I think it is based on points. About the time I hit 1200 or so my list became level 20+ people with all 5* awoken stuff. Randomly there will be a lower level guy mixed in. Think it is just because it was easy to get points early which boosted our pool and makes it too hard now.