Summoner's War - Sky Arena

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
If you use the xp booster at the same time is it additive or multiplicative? 3x base or 4x base? or does it not work at all?
I'm pretty sure there is a note at the bottom of the event screen that says that they will not overlap so save your XP boost for another time.

Is their timetable PST? Pretty important to know for this.
No time related announcements have ever deviated from PST so it is safe to assume that those times are also PST.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pulled a water fairy with mine. Sick. I can't believe they have that legendary scroll up for ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. That's some balls. Yes, you can pay $100 for an awakened wind inugami or water ninja.

Ps pretty sure the wind valk skill works on immunity, which is status immunity, not invuln. Off the top of my head, fire epik priests team invuln also gives immunity.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Sword of Discharge: Attacks randomly. The enemy's Defense is ignored when used in invincible state."

Could mean in either state, but it explicitly reads invincible.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Do we know if dark/light scrolls drop (however rare) in dark/light dungeons? I'm wondering if there is any way to get them other than paying money or the 2(?) from achievements.

So if anyone is interested in my account ( will tie it to a fake facebook)

5* Water Succubus 2/1/2 Skills
5* Water Pierret 1/1/1/ Skills
5* Awakened Water Mystical Witch 7/5/2 Skills
5* Star Awakened Fire Ignumai 6/2/1/ Skills
5* Fire Epikon Priest Awakened 4/5/3 Skills
5* Awakened Wind Living Armor 8/6/5 Skills
5* Fire Chimera 2/1/4 Skills
5* Water Death Knight 1/1/1 Skills
5* Wind Magical Archer awakened 4/5/1 SKills
5* Water martial cat awakened 6/4/1 Skills
5* Water Imp Awakened 5/3/5 Skills ( gaint ready)
5 * Fire Grim Reaper Awakended 6/5/4 Skills
5* Wind Bounty Hunter Awakened 6/4/5 Skills

Following 4 Stars
Water Slyph
Water Inferno Awakened 1/4/3 Skills
2x Water Imps (near gaint ready)
Water Epikon Priest Awakened
Fire Inferno Awakaened
Fire Harpu awakaened
Wind Ninja
Wind Slphid
Water Splyhid
Fire Ninja
Awakened Wind Griffon
Fire Phantom Theif
Fire Nine Tails
Light Howl Awakaened
2x Water Undines
1x Water Rakasha
1x Wind Rakasha
1x Wind Vampire
1x Wind Splyh
1x Light Bearman
1x Light Inferno

Alot of 3 stars as well + summons

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
If you just need mana, running 2 star SD nets around 4-5k mana. This is a little higher than faimon but you potentially lose out on other perks. When I'm broke I'll run those a bunch. Tomorrow is the 2x mana event though, so I'll switch at that point.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've done no math, but Faimon is quick and easy and has all the tangential stuff like leveling fodder etc so I just do that. Between the runes and the energy drops and speed it's worth the convenience to me.

Thinking I might 5* waterbear next just to hopefully get where I can start doing it on Hard.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I pulled that new Kung Fu Girl, water variety. No idea if she is any good. Way too many other creatures to level though so probably won't get to her for awhile.

Putting my Light Fairy up for sharing, although she's still lacking 2 runes and is only 5* level 30, but everyone has a Water Warbear so might as well offer something different.

Also, got tired of forever alone, so created Mistwalkers guild. Send requests if you're currently not in the main guild. No idea if it allows you to send a note, but if so, let me know who you are here please. If you can't leave notes and I reject you because I don't recognize you, post here and reapply please.

EDIT: Christ, just went and looked and had 30 requests, so I deleted them all because I doubt any of you applied in those 10 minutes before I posted.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You can't send a note with the application I believe. Sent the request (Amerame)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You can't send a note with the application I believe. Sent the request (Amerame)
Made you vice-leader so if you see anyone post here, go ahead and accept them. Otherwise feel free to delete them, particularly all the low levels.

Fiftyfour

Finally beat the game and pulled a 4* Awakened Dark Inugami from it's scroll. Had enough crystals for my third pack:

3* Wind E. Priest
3* Wind Griffon
3* Wind Serpent
3* Wind Bearman
3* Wind M. Witch
3* Water Inferno
3* Water Inugami
3* Water Inferno
3* Fire G. Reaper
3* Fire Serpent
3* Wind Griffon

Ugh. Figure I've opened at least 40-45 Mystical Scrolls now and have pulled one natural 4* monster. RNG gods must be angry with me.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pulled a 4* Blue Joker in my last 750pack and it looks like the weakest 4* ! Just bought a scroll from the store and pulled 4* Red Rakshasa. Pretty sure total opposites. But not sure what to do with the Joker even if natural 4*. Do you still fuse those away?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So I did get screwed out of the 2xM.Scrolls from the last event.....fuckin bullshit

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Sorry Derpa, sometimes these events are bitchy.

Updated main post to reflect secondary guild. Will also add a column to the spreadsheet for what guild you're in. May be useful if guilds ever matter.

Crazily

N00b
So if anyone is interested in my account ( will tie it to a fake facebook)

5* Water Succubus 2/1/2 Skills
5* Water Pierret 1/1/1/ Skills
5* Awakened Water Mystical Witch 7/5/2 Skills
5* Star Awakened Fire Ignumai 6/2/1/ Skills
5* Fire Epikon Priest Awakened 4/5/3 Skills
5* Awakened Wind Living Armor 8/6/5 Skills
5* Fire Chimera 2/1/4 Skills
5* Water Death Knight 1/1/1 Skills
5* Wind Magical Archer awakened 4/5/1 SKills
5* Water martial cat awakened 6/4/1 Skills
5* Water Imp Awakened 5/3/5 Skills ( gaint ready)
5 * Fire Grim Reaper Awakended 6/5/4 Skills
5* Wind Bounty Hunter Awakened 6/4/5 Skills

Following 4 Stars
Water Slyph
Water Inferno Awakened 1/4/3 Skills
2x Water Imps (near gaint ready)
Water Epikon Priest Awakened
Fire Inferno Awakaened
Fire Harpu awakaened
Wind Ninja
Wind Slphid
Water Splyhid
Fire Ninja
Awakened Wind Griffon
Fire Phantom Theif
Fire Nine Tails
Light Howl Awakaened
2x Water Undines
1x Water Rakasha
1x Wind Rakasha
1x Wind Vampire
1x Wind Splyh
1x Light Bearman
1x Light Inferno

Alot of 3 stars as well + summons
Do people actually buy accounts? The entire point of the game is to level up and get those 5* monsters...after that....nothing to do....or are you just offering for friends list?

Thengel

Pulled a 4* Blue Joker in my last 750pack and it looks like the weakest 4* ! Just bought a scroll from the store and pulled 4* Red Rakshasa. Pretty sure total opposites. But not sure what to do with the Joker even if natural 4*. Do you still fuse those away?
You either use it, fuse it to make a 5*, or save it and hope for a wind joker, then use it for a skillup. I would probably do the last option. Skillups for 4 and 5* are really good, and devilmon are pretty rare.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You either use it, fuse it to make a 5*, or save it and hope for a wind joker, then use it for a skillup. I would probably do the last option. Skillups for 4 and 5* are really good, and devilmon are pretty rare.
Ok yeah prob just hold onto it for now. Not sure I want to know my chances for getting another joker though haha. Thanks