Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hah, I fucking love you Grimmlokk, with your Light Bearman sd with 58 minutes left! I'm going to finish it, yay!

And then I have no idea what I'll do with it, but still.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Bah, it filled up.
frown.png

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nice rolls on that thing =0 I keep seeing weird shit like a 6* Guard with primary Speed.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank you for finally getting a light bearman Grimmlokk
I was 2 runs from giving up for the night when the fucker showed up. And down to my last 2 energy refill things from events/dailies. Used 40 energy one to finish off Bearman farming, and the final 50 Energy one after it when I realized I didn't have enough mid-lights to awaken all 3 light guys I got today.

And now, bed.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New fusion recipes. Wind Valk, Fire Sylph, Water Undine.

iI4t3yC.jpg

Still waiting to see skills etc on the new monsters added in the patch too. Either way I want a Beast Monk because they look badass.

Got a mystic scroll last night, then the free one today, then 2 in 3 runs on magic dungeon today. 4 pieces of shit, including an awakened fire howl.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That Light Inugami is a beast, even at 3* it was improving my PvE setup, I guess i'll share it as soon as it's near max 4* rather than my current 5* fire inugami ?

PS : this game is really the best of its kind i've played so far, I completely stopped playing all the other. I quite like the fact that paying is absolutely not required (even though I sent 40$ their way, just because it's good shit), I hope they'll add content on a regular basis especialy guild stuff.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New fusion recipes. Wind Valk, Fire Sylph, Water Undine.

iI4t3yC.jpg

Still waiting to see skills etc on the new monsters added in the patch too. Either way I want a Beast Monk because they look badass.

Got a mystic scroll last night, then the free one today, then 2 in 3 runs on magic dungeon today. 4 pieces of shit, including an awakened fire howl.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Apparently wind Valkyrie is very strong when coupled with an invulnerability granting monster. The requirements are pretty steep, but hey, is not like we're rolling in natural 5's.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw people talking about that. She ignores armor if she's under an Invincible effect. I'm not sure how huge a deal that is normally or where it's such a big thing, Light dungeon I guess? Maybe arena if you are facing a DEF monster. Light Fairy does a 2 turn invincible, so there's your probable partner.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
If you want to see what all the new monster's skills are;

In the Monster management window, press Collection. Find the color you're curious about and then select the new monster. The monkey guy is looking to be pretty OP.

Changed my Ascension Tower team to Water Slyph, Occult Girl, Light Inugami, Fire Inugami, and Water Witch. Cruising through floor 30 now.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I pulled a 3* Wind Drunken Monk from my freebie, no idea if its any good or not.
Awoken level 30
Hp 4455
ATK 398
DEF 285
SPD 99

Skills
Rolling Punch - 80% chance to reduce atk power (main)
One More Drink - Recovers party HP, -Chance of taking a critical hit. Scales on ATK power (4 turn cooldown)
Phoenix Kick - Decreases Defense 2 turns - 75% chance, +Monk Defense 2 turns (5 turn cooldown)

Appears to be more of a support attacker. The team heals are nice along with the buff. Would pair nicely with Wind 9-tails and doesn't sound too bad as part of Arena O/D.

Runes likely Fatal+blade/focus (his status effect %'s are pretty high as a base, so maybe focus isn't necessary?)

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Double XP/Double Mana eventat the same timestarting Sep 30th through Oct 7th. Famion 1, my body is READY.

I am going to try and bust out about 3-5 5* and MAYBE my first 6*.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Awoken level 30
Hp 4455
ATK 398
DEF 285
SPD 99

Skills
Rolling Punch - 80% chance to reduce atk power (main)
One More Drink - Recovers party HP, -Chance of taking a critical hit. Scales on ATK power (4 turn cooldown)
Phoenix Kick - Decreases Defense 2 turns - 75% chance, +Monk Defense 2 turns (5 turn cooldown)

Appears to be more of a support attacker. The team heals are nice along with the buff. Would pair nicely with Wind 9-tails and doesn't sound too bad as part of Arena O/D.

Runes likely Fatal+blade/focus (his status effect %'s are pretty high as a base, so maybe focus isn't necessary?)
Thanks, guess he's on the backburner for now. Too many other priorities.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Double XP/Double Mana eventat the same timestarting Sep 30th through Oct 7th. Famion 1, my body is READY.

If you use the xp booster at the same time is it additive or multiplicative? 3x base or 4x base? or does it not work at all?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Is their timetable PST? Pretty important to know for this.

? From Sep 30th to Oct 7th
? Time Table
8am - 9am
12pm - 1pm
8pm - 9pm
12am - 1am