Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Rebooting the phone helped, but I think I will probably end up doing exactly what you said. I've been meaning to organize it, I'm just too lazy or burning through a double xp hour to bother with it.

The summoning circle is a great idea, thanks.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Ah hell my daily bonus crap reset. Did this happen to anyone else?
frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Upcoming 4* Light Succubus Dungeon this weekend.

Succubus (Light) - Summoners War Sky Arena Wiki

She looks pretty useful. 3rd skill is AE debuff for 2 turns of slowed ATK speed and increased Glancing Blows. 2nd skill is heal block. Main skill is chance to sleep. She seems pretty versatile to me, but I don't know shit=P

Sounds like her dungeon is going to be a little harder than the fire 9 tailed was, but I got that no problem even just running the first stage so I ain't scurred.

GETCHO 4?'s!!!

Crazily

N00b
Anyone know if there is an optimal level to clear elemetal/cairos dungeons on or is it best to just do the highest you can handle?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I think if you're striving for med / high essences, level 5-6 tend to drop them pretty frequently. There is a noticeable drop off at B4.

I awoke my natural 5 star, but it took about 3 weeks of farming b4 to get the materials, and I had to convert a few dozen lower essences into highs. It's certainly doable if you're not in a rush to run the lower levels.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I think if you're striving for med / high essences, level 5-6 tend to drop them pretty frequently. There is a noticeable drop off at B4.

I awoke my natural 5 star, but it took about 3 weeks of farming b4 to get the materials, and I had to convert a few dozen lower essences into highs. It's certainly doable if you're not in a rush to run the lower levels.
B5 almost never drops high essence for me, get plenty of mid or 4xlow from it.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And it's as useless at 99.9% of other Mystic Scrolls /shrug An awakened 3* Fire Yeti? FUCK YEAH SCORE MOTHERFUCKER!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And it's as useless at 99.9% of other Mystic Scrolls /shrug An awakened 3* Fire Yeti? FUCK YEAH SCORE MOTHERFUCKER!
Well, he's better than most 3*=P He's a good fire tank.

I got another water inferno, will be food.

After these double time events I'm gonna need to farm essences for the next thousand years...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, he's better than most 3*=P He's a good fire tank.

I got another water inferno, will be food.

After these double time events I'm gonna need to farm essences for the next thousand years...
Water inferno is exactly what I got. I've decided to level up a Light Inferno for some undoubtedly stupid reason so it will go towards that I guess.

I'm also dreading the essence farming too. I have way too many creatures that are in need of it. Speaking of that, I am going to end up with way, way too many 4* and 5* creatures that might fill a particular role or just seem neat but aren't used very often, and not a single 6*. At this point I should probably 6* something like my Fire Inugami just to do it, even though it is boring as fuck. I haven't gotten that truly inspiring creature that I know immediately I want as part of every team. That is sort of holding me back from really committing, and it sucks. I should probably do it anyway, because that would almost guarantee I'd pull something good immediately after wasting all my time on a boring one.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Water inferno is exactly what I got. I've decided to level up a Light Inferno for some undoubtedly stupid reason so it will go towards that I guess.
Nooooo. Water Inferno is a staple of Giants/Dungeon farming imp teams for his crit buff. Him, Imp x 3, Light Fairy is the defacto team.

I got a Light Inferno from my Faimon winning scroll. Fuckin' waste.

Also I'm getting a bunch of connection errors this hot hour. COMPENSATE ME MORE!!!

I also foolishly decided to walk my dogs right before it started. I'm not saying I should be compensated for that as well, but I should be compensated for making that poor decision...

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ha I hear that, I have a metric fuck ton of 4* right now (all real 2 and 3* star shit, not real 4*) and I can't really figure out what to keep or eat. I'm all "well, THAT might be useful, and ok maybe that one too.." I actually do want to 6* my Fire Inugami, Wind Warbear, and Fire Deathknight (the latter esp) but I mean, I only have 4 5* units now, and I have to *make* 5 more just to eat? Ug sounds like too much work.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I have 13 four star feeders right now and am debating just grinding out a few more and 6* my Inu, wind war, or what's it called. On the other hand I really want to 5* my 4* natural wind team. Getting 30 high wind essence is proving a challenge though to awaken them all.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nooooo. Water Inferno is a staple of Giants/Dungeon farming imp teams for his crit buff. Him, Imp x 3, Light Fairy is the defacto team.
Is this still valid since the nerf to that one imp? I'm still happy with my Light Fairy and I saw the usefulness in her even without that team, so that wasn't a waste, but I thought the imp thing was done?

Either way, I cannot see myself building an imp team to farm with vs. building up my existing creatures. If I can't do B10 levels then so be it I guess. Maybe I'll hold onto that Water Inferno just in case (it is like the 4th one I've had though), but I just don't see myself building such a specialized team either. Maybe I'm dumb, but that just doesn't excite me one bit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is this still valid since the nerf to that one imp? I'm still happy with my Light Fairy and I saw the usefulness in her even without that team, so that wasn't a waste, but I thought the imp thing was done?

Either way, I cannot see myself building an imp team to farm with vs. building up my existing creatures. If I can't do B10 levels then so be it I guess. Maybe I'll hold onto that Water Inferno just in case (it is like the 4th one I've had though), but I just don't see myself building such a specialized team either. Maybe I'm dumb, but that just doesn't excite me one bit.
No it's Water Imps. Get 3 imps with high crit/accuracy. Inferno with faster attack speed. Buff crit. Do Violent Stab with all 3 imps(4 chances to dot on crit), get 10 dots stacked(5% life per turn). Use Fairy invulnerable before he attacks and kills the shit out of you, dots do half life that turn and half life next turn. Loot runes.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I would slowly build up a b10 team even if it doesn't sound that cool. It's really not too much work. Max skill imps are very easy, inferno a little tougher. They can be a mix of 4 and 5* with around 4* runes. The fairy is universally awesome so you won't regret any work you put into her. It won't happen overnight but it's also not like they all need to be 6* with +15 6* runes.

Giant's is the only place you get 6* runes other than the shop, wishing well, or dragon's lair.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I basically have one almost passable imp out of the whole team. Fairy/Inferno/2nd Imp are all early works in progress still. But they'll get there eventually. probably around the time they get nerfed.