Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hey I'm not pressuring anyone here=P If you hate totally dope units that are rad by all means, keep eating at the loser table!
Hah, that one made me laugh.

I'm at 20 after another 160 freaking energy spent, but at this point I'm too far into it to stop. I am clearly having terrible, terrible luck at this though. At least when double mana hits in another hour I will enjoy seeing 8k-9k drops fairly often.

Enough about this bitch though, if any of you are as bored as I am of running this over and over, I'll add yet more advice seeking to the thread. Anyone have a Water Death Knight that can give an opinion on it? I mean, it is rated well, and I'm clearly going to keep it, but is it a potential 6* standout? That "you can't die for one turn" thing, while nice on paper, is pretty fucking lame the way it is implemented. It needs to be two turns to really be worthwhile I think, particularly with the massive recast time. But other than that, is this maybe the unit I've been waiting for?

I also think I have the three main colors of Drunken Masters. I hear they are pretty decent. Anyone using them and thinking one can be a worthy addition?

I've also got a Fire Lich and Fire Rakhshasa, which are both rated S. Not having used them I don't really see it, but it is so difficult to get a feel for new creatures anymore since I'm not going to make a team of gimps and try to slog through dungeons I've already done, I drag everything along with at least my Water Warbear who owns everything anyway.

Outside of the standard stuff we all pretty much have, and not wanting to list everything I have, I think those are my big standouts besides my Light Fairy, which honestly doesn't seem like it would gain much from evolving to 6*. I intend to get a good team of at least 4 for each color, perhaps even Light and Dark eventually too, but I'm feeling the lack of a true powerhouse 6*. Any thoughts?

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I got to the Succ on the 2nd level but 3 out of 5 of my teammates were dead.
Pretty sure to beat it you need a mix of 2 super high damagers, 1 CC, 1 heal/revive and 1 buffer.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I tried b2. I made it past the twins with 1 unit so yeah... I'm at 13/50 after about 110 energy so getting about 50% drop. Guess I can't complain about that.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hah, that one made me laugh.

I'm at 20 after another 160 freaking energy spent, but at this point I'm too far into it to stop. I am clearly having terrible, terrible luck at this though. At least when double mana hits in another hour I will enjoy seeing 8k-9k drops fairly often.

Enough about this bitch though, if any of you are as bored as I am of running this over and over, I'll add yet more advice seeking to the thread. Anyone have a Water Death Knight that can give an opinion on it? I mean, it is rated well, and I'm clearly going to keep it, but is it a potential 6* standout? That "you can't die for one turn" thing, while nice on paper, is pretty fucking lame the way it is implemented. It needs to be two turns to really be worthwhile I think, particularly with the massive recast time. But other than that, is this maybe the unit I've been waiting for?

I also think I have the three main colors of Drunken Masters. I hear they are pretty decent. Anyone using them and thinking one can be a worthy addition?

I've also got a Fire Lich and Fire Rakhshasa, which are both rated S. Not having used them I don't really see it, but it is so difficult to get a feel for new creatures anymore since I'm not going to make a team of gimps and try to slog through dungeons I've already done, I drag everything along with at least my Water Warbear who owns everything anyway.

Outside of the standard stuff we all pretty much have, and not wanting to list everything I have, I think those are my big standouts besides my Light Fairy, which honestly doesn't seem like it would gain much from evolving to 6*. I intend to get a good team of at least 4 for each color, perhaps even Light and Dark eventually too, but I'm feeling the lack of a true powerhouse 6*. Any thoughts?
Don't know much about water DK or drunken masters (how do you fools get so many 4*!!), but I do know fire Rakshashakasa is amazing. Her attack bar decrease is 100% if I'm not mistaken, so she can just permaslow things. Combine with another fire rak, a fire vamp, speed and/or slow, and you can really mess things up.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I'm Auto running b2, at 46/50 right now. Randomly I feel like the enemies are gm controlled and push my shit in. But other times I look away for a moment and beat it.

Team: speed leader (water slyph/vampire), occult girl on dispels and debuffs, light Inu for heals, wind bear, water witch for buffs

OneofOne

You keep mentioning you have b2 on auto and you're going to have people after your ass lol

Thengel

Just spent my entire energy bar and got 3 more pieces. Basically b1 sucks a fat dick.

But hey, who needs nat 4s and 5s, water occult girl and water howl are basically the same amiright?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Welp, I tried B1 and couldn't even beat it, so oh well.
frown.png

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Just spent my entire energy bar and got 3 more pieces. Basically b1 sucks a fat dick.

But hey, who needs nat 4s and 5s, water occult girl and water howl are basically the same amiright?
Smartass. The dispel and heals are about the same! Survival rate maybe not so good though. Let's hug it out

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also, it seems like the double mana didn't work with the Hall of Heroes dungeon, so if that's all you run it doesn't really matter when you do it.
Is this confirmed? I ran one that I thought caught the tail end of the 3pm window this morning and my wind warbear got extra exp, Ithough. But I didn't really notice until the next run that I thought he got more the first time. Maybe.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not confirmed, no, but in another 2 hours I'll see what happens. Just for accuracy, with one max level creature and 4 that still need xp (I'm assuming it still splits it 5 ways and some is just wasted, but want to be accurate here), the 4 all got 422 xp right now outside of the double period.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Seems I was wrong. 844 xp during double time. Weird though, because I have repeatedly seen a lot of 4k+ mana results during normal time, and have never seen one above 5 something during double. I should be seeing 8 and 9k here and there. Maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention, but I think I would have noticed a huge number like that.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Wind yeti is decent as a group healer, if runed for durability. There is definitely a cut off on his usefulness as you get higher into the ranks, but for early to late mid game he's a good asset.

Thengel

Yeah the double mana/exp definitely does not work in the hall of heroes. I finished mine up this morning, probably cost around 500 energy. If I could do B2 I would get more for skillups, but no way on B1. It would probably take the rest of the weekend just to get one more. I'm determined I won't find myself in this situation again next time, I'm never going to run B1 again. It's simply terrible that B1 drops .5 (or less) on average, while B2 drops 2 on average. So, over the weekend I could grind B1 constantly and get 2, someone doing B2 could get 8.

For these dungeons, I'm planning to beef up light bearman, light inugami, water garuda, water mystic witch, and maybe a wind pixie. It really seems like you just need a ton of healing & support more than anything. All of these at 5* and hopefully bearman at 6* or at least runed to the teeth. I'll do no damage, but meh, I have no good damage dealers anyhow.

OneofOne

I can't speak for the mana (it looks like it does BUT has some sort of cap) but the exp for sure does. Went from 800something to 400something on the change of the magic hour.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Got my wind team to all 5*, need like 10 or 12 high essence to awaken them all though. Really need to focus on that and magic dungeon this week. Also kind of need a good fifth member that gels well to use as a general lead or utility.