Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Hmm, I'm torn. I have slowly built up a stable of hot (probably mangina) bitches on my friends list to give me something to look at once in awhile besides you guys and a bunch of asian dudes, and I'm not sure I want to give them up!

Also, Mistwalkers is clearly the superior guild, represent!

EDIT: Actually, looks like this might not have anything to do with friends list, just guild list, so that gives me the best of both worlds.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
My body is ready. I've been cleaning out the guild, so if people want to merge I think there are 5-6 slots

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There are 5 people currently active in mistwalkers. I'm looking forward that guild feature.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I can't actively invite, they would have to search for rerolled in the guild window and request admission.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There are only 3 of us active now in the (superior) Mistwalkers guild. Are there that many open slots in the main guild? Perhaps I will make an alt account to transfer leadership to, unless someone else has one already made they want to use?

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea, if you want to give me access to add/remove I'd be happy to help get our guild back in shape - we have maybe 4 active (Arena-active) and 4 that haven't logged in in 10+ days. Everyone else is active daily - so we have room for 4 more easily.

Oh and we are 27/30 currently.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just my standard creatures for the most part, your Water Arch is the major factor allowing me to auto it.

I almost always run Fire Rak, Light Bearman, and Water Sylph for everything, regardless of color. Normally my 4th would be Wind Occult Girl, but for this one I substitute my in-progress Water Valkyrja, who will hopefully be able to solo it (or maybe Dragon B10 instead) some day, but not anytime soon.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
OneofMany is the co-leader, but if he doesn't care I can swap it to you Nidhogg. I cleared out the inactives and we're sitting at 22/30 if mistwalkers wants to roll into it.

I'd recommend making an alt account as the guild leader for that one if you guys come over, since we may need it once the guild events are implemented in the next month or two.

Also, it would be nice if more people joined the Line group. There's about 5 of us that use it and much easier to chat and send dick pix.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
OneofMany is the co-leader, but if he doesn't care I can swap it to you Nidhogg. I cleared out the inactives and we're sitting at 22/30 if mistwalkers wants to roll into it.

I'd recommend making an alt account as the guild leader for that one if you guys come over, since we may need it once the guild events are implemented in the next month or two.

Also, it would be nice if more people joined the Line group. There's about 5 of us that use it and much easier to chat and send dick pix.
sent you an invite for line

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Let's plan on the three of us in Mistwalkers moving over to the main guild then. Send your invites whenever. I will make an alt account on my tablet tonight and transfer guild leadership to it and then leave as well.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I started playing this a couple weeks ago, having a great time with it so far. I'm working on making wind warbear my first 6* and basically wondering if that's a good idea or not. This is what I have so far:

5* - wind warbear, water warbear
4* - water fairy, wind yeti, fire hellhound, water hellhound, fire elemental, fire inugami
3* - fire yeti, water inferno, water imp (x3) (hoping to get a giants B10 group built up if I ever manage to get a light fairy)

So anyways, wondering if wind warbear is the best choice to 6* first or if I should go with water warbear for faimon-hell farming. Currently farming faimon-hard which either warbear can solo most of the time... but 100% success rate with both of them in.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I started playing this a couple weeks ago, having a great time with it so far. I'm working on making wind warbear my first 6* and basically wondering if that's a good idea or not. This is what I have so far:

5* - wind warbear, water warbear
4* - water fairy, wind yeti, fire hellhound, water hellhound, fire elemental, fire inugami
3* - fire yeti, water inferno, water imp (x3) (hoping to get a giants B10 group built up if I ever manage to get a light fairy)

So anyways, wondering if wind warbear is the best choice to 6* first or if I should go with water warbear for faimon-hell farming. Currently farming faimon-hard which either warbear can solo most of the time... but 100% success rate with both of them in.
I'd wouldn't 6* that... wait until you get something good.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Yeah the bears are just too slow. You'll want the first 6* to be a dps to farm more 6*, I think the fire inugami is a great choice for a farmer as your first 6*

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't 6* any of those. I had like 8-10 6* before I quit and every time I 6*ed something I was more careful than the time before. It's just such a grind. I wouldn't bother 6*ing anything isn't (for your team) indispensable in either arena or Giants/Dragons. Monsters that can solo Faimon 1 hard are relatively common (I used Julie). So are monsters that can solo whatever your XP farming map of choice (later hell maps excepted). But I don't think they're worth 6*ing if that's their sole purpose. There are some easily attainable monsters that ARE worth the 6* investment, many of which - Light Bearman, Light Vagabond - can be had via diligent monitoring of your resident chat channel for SD requests. And a few others - Water Witch, Wind Griffon - can be obtained with relative frequency via unknown or mystical summoning. And then there's Shannon (Wind Pixie). You've probably gotten half a dozen already. She is worth 6*ing.

Caveat: I quit about three weeks ago on account of 500+ mystical summons - obtained through many months of steadfast completion of dailies + special events and probably $500 spent - with zero natural 5* and roughly 30 4*, of which many were dupes, albeit extremely potent dupes like Orochi x 2, Chloe x 3, Fire Vamp x 2, Luer x 2, Arnold x 2. Anyway, the point is that they might've balanced the monsters in the interim. If they haven't, though, consider my advice. If you're doing elemental dungeons and have found some decent SD's and if you're friend with whatever dedicated RR player plays this, you should have friend monsters enough to handle Fam 1 hard 5-10 (20?) times a day. Julies, Raoq and Soha friends comprised probably 20% of my maxed-out friend list.

Edit: And, unless they changed it, the Imp team for Giants is obsolete. Teams now usually consist of a combination of Wind Griffon, Wind Pixie, Wind Sylphid, Wind Ninja, Fire Priest, Light Vagabond, Light Bearman and half a dozen others I'm sure I'm forgetting.