Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Haven't played hero's charge - but essentially it's a turn based rpg mixed in with the tiered monster summons - pretty grindy - but I feel like it's the most entertaining out there. They are releasing guild related activities soon as well.

Bummer on the crashes though, it's been pretty stable on most devices.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
UPDATE (March 1st?) - Guild Battles

Greetings from Com2uS!
The Guild Battle update will be coming in early March!
Please read below for more info on the Guild Battle.
* Please note that the screenshots were taken when the Guild Battle was being developed and may not be the same when it's released.
* Guild Battle will be opened as a preseason for a designated period of time after the update and will be improved and modified according to the play pattern and user suggestions.

One Day to Prepare!
You'll be given one day to prepare for the Guild Battle!
Select either 10vs10 or 20vs20 and the monsters to use for Defense on Sunday.
The Guild Master or the Vice Master chooses the members to participate in the Guild Battle.
Please remember that the Guild Master or the Vice Master needs to enter the Guild Battle to participate in the Guild Battle. Larger battles will be updated in the future.

6 Monsters are All You Need!
Each battle of the Guild Battle is held as 3vs3 with 2 rounds so select 6 monsters to use for Defense.
Utilize the teamwork with other members to claim victory!

Fierce Battles!
The Guild Battle will be held from Monday to Saturday.
Only Guild Masters and Vice Masters are able to start the Guild Battle.
The opponent Guild will be selected automatically when the Guild Battle starts.

You'll be able to battle for up to 12 hours with one enemy Guild and enter up to 12 battles.
Please remember that you'll be given 3 chances to attack and you can't use the same monsters for the 6 Defense monsters.

My Victory is the Guild's Victory!
You can't attack an enemy you've already attacked so work with the other members to destroy the enemy Guild's formation!

Glory and Reward!
Summoning Stones are given as the Weekly Guild Ranking Reward according to your contribution to the Guild Battle.
You'll be able to get the Cow Girl, Ifrit, and 4? Rainbowmon from the Guild Shop using the Guild Points!
*The monsters available from the Guild Shop will be acquired in monster pieces with limited attributes.

rrr_img_91393.jpg
rrr_img_91394.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So confusing :/ Each of us needs 6 good defense monsters then? Or the guild needs 6? It looks like a Clash of Clans kind of arrangement, so I'm assuming each of us needs 6.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So confusing :/ Each of us needs 6 good defense monsters then? Or the guild needs 6? It looks like a Clash of Clans kind of arrangement, so I'm assuming each of us needs 6.
I think the guild leader just picks 6 monsters from the people in the guild to make the best team possible. If your monsters get used, you get rewards. That's how I understood it at least.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You could be right, but since they have individual "castles" like Clash of Clans, I'm sort of assuming that every fight you personally engage in will involve 6 on 6 (3x2) from you and from the particular castle you select, not the entire guild. And we'll get "stars" (shown above each castle) for each of our battles depending upon how well we do, and the guild's total stars will determine the victor.

I could be wrong of course. It all seems rather confusing.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah, and everyone join fucking Line (info in first post) so we can wildly speculate about it, and strategerize when it actually starts!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
My Violent Leo / Chasun with backup Briand / Copper seems to net me quite a few Successes in AD @ ~1800 rating. Once my Bella is max 40 I'll probably replace Copper with my Violent Bella.

They are the guilds to use as they see fit!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Patch just hit (1.5.0)

Lead our guild to victoly Aevry!

All members remember to set your guild defenses.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No one uses in game chat (that I've seen) in months. There are about what, 6-8 active people on Line.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doing some Spring cleaning, and thought I'd consult the wisdom of the the guild. Are any of these worth keeping?

Dagora (Water Warbear)
Tarq (Water Hellhound)
Antares (Fire Lich)
Wind Pierret
Wind Undine
Shushu (Light Howl)
Rina (Water Epikon Priest)
Elucia (Water Fairy)
Water Nine-Tailed Fox
Water Joker
Wind Brownie Magician
Light Succubus
Dark Grim Reaper
Light Martial Cat
Water Kung Fu Girl
Fire Kung Fu Girl
Lulu (Water Howl)
Dark Bearman
Light Drunken Master
Shamar (Light Hellhound)

As you can tell I have a bad habit of collecting random trash, so before most of them turn into Evolve material, any that scream "Don't do it bro!"?

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wind Undine - Decent immunity monster.
Rina - Save to feed to Chloe
Water Joker - Save to feed to Lushen
Wind Brownie Magician - Good. AE remove enemy buffs, attack buff, and built in violent on 1st skill
Light Succubus - Good debuff support

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Doing some Spring cleaning, and thought I'd consult the wisdom of the the guild. Are any of these worth keeping?

Dagora (Water Warbear) NO
Tarq (Water Hellhound) NO
Antares (Fire Lich) NO
Wind Pierret NO
Wind Undine YES
Shushu (Light Howl) NO
Rina (Water Epikon Priest) NO
Elucia (Water Fairy) NO
Water Nine-Tailed Fox MAYBE
Water Joker SKILLUP FOR LUSHEN
Wind Brownie Magician YES
Light Succubus YES
Dark Grim Reaper MAYBE
Light Martial Cat NO
Water Kung Fu Girl NO
Fire Kung Fu Girl NO
Lulu (Water Howl) NO
Dark Bearman NO
Light Drunken Master NO
Shamar (Light Hellhound) NO

As you can tell I have a bad habit of collecting random trash, so before most of them turn into Evolve material, any that scream "Don't do it bro!"?
There you go.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Quick question, this game good enough to keep wife and i interested for a bit? we're coming from brave frontier where we even kept 2 accounts and there was shit all to do. Just need a nice game to do dailys for 1hr a day and to keep busy while she plays skyrim/witcher2. (she likes to multigame)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My fucking phone bricked itself while trying to upgrade to the newest version of Android last night, so I'm currently without a phone. A replacement is supposed to be delivered to me tomorrow so I should be fine for the guild wars and shit, but if something happens I'll post here with an update.

Good thing I wasn't looking to farm 47 light sylphs like some of you, huh?