Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looking for suggestions on who to evolve to 4* first. Choices are a Water Imp, Wind Yeti, Water Epikion Priest, Water Warbear, Light Garuda, Sieq (Awakened Fire Hellhound) or Shannon (Awakened Wind something or other).

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
My 4* Water Warbear is the staple of my Famion team. He can take down any 3 on the last wave by himself. That said, you might want to go for the Epikion Priest since that means you will almost never get attacked in the arena ever again!

I just opened a Fire Mystic Witch and a Water Amazon. Are either of them worth keeping?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fire Mystic Witch is ok support - I run one sometimes. 54 I'd go for the Priest or Sieq - I LOVE my Sieq. Mine's a glass cannon, but (maxed out skills) can one shot a lot of shit, and hellhounds are easy to get.

Fiftyfour

I am having the worst time deciding. It'll probably be either the Warbear or Priest but I'm open to any other suggestions. Me and my damn inability to make a useless decision.
tongue.png

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Kritika is pretty entertaining. And the auto feature is nice on it except during bosses.

Man, you guys get a lot of secret dungeons. I feel like half my energy is taken up by running them once.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am having the worst time deciding. It'll probably be either the Warbear or Priest but I'm open to any other suggestions. Me and my damn inability to make a useless decision.
tongue.png
Well, a strong 5* Water bear is supposed let you drag trash stuff through Faimon with you to level it up fast. Pretty sure a beefy Rina can do it as well, but she needs to be higher end than the bear would need to be.

I've got pretty much hot garbage aside from the normal crap everyone has. So I'm leaning towards making the bear my first 5* if I ever get these angelmons all leveled etc.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I case attest to the Famion dragging war bear. Mine is maxed 4* and can carry two other creatures along with a healer already. Wind war bear is great for arena. I was losing consistently last week now with him I am winning 75% of the time. Him and wind imp are devastating to water anything.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Just started this last night, got up to ~12 and... getting consistently demolished in the arena. How the hell are level 7s and 8s consistently having awakened three star monsters? Am I missing something? Spent full energy 2x on magic and fire dungeons and I'm still not even close.to being able to awaken anything, whereas these guys often have two by level 7 or 8.

Fiftyfour

Just started this last night, got up to ~12 and... getting consistently demolished in the arena. How the hell are level 7s and 8s consistently having awakened three star monsters? Am I missing something? Spent full energy 2x on magic and fire dungeons and I'm still not even close.to being able to awaken anything, whereas these guys often have two by level 7 or 8.
Either they got lucky with a dungeon dropping a mystical scroll or two or cash shop. I wouldn't worry too much about the arena at first, hell I'm happy just maintaining a ranking of 1200+ for the weekly reward and I'm level 18.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Fiftyfour is right, don't sweat the arena. The rankings reset every few weeks so right now you should focus on fighting 10 times a day to get the 50 free energy. Along with the 2x20 energy just for logging in at certain times you van really do some good farming. Click the event button on the left side of the home island screen for more info.

Thengel

Losing also gives you 1 glory. Losing a lot still nets you good stuff in the shop if you do it consistently!

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What ^^ said. Even if it's just to lose, always use your Arena points to fight. Imo the accumulated Glory you gain over the week from spending every last point (win or lose) is worth more than hoping you gain an extra +20 or 30 crystals with a lot of work. The most important building in the game, I believe, is the Mysterious Plant, which increases Energy gain by 3% each time you upgrade it. And you can only upgrade it with Glory points.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
If the rate of increase continues on the Mysterious Plant it would reduce the energy gain from 5 minutes / 1 energy, to 3.5 minutes / 1 energy. So you go from regenerating 288 energy / 24 hours to 411. More than enough to play hardcore. Of course the glory point cost raises a bit each time, but it feels pretty attainable and hopefully once the matchmaking goes live will reduce some frustration.

I'm really hoping to get 3 more high water essence tomorrow so I can awaken my slyph. Those essences can be stupid rare when you need them.

Anyone want to take bets on Grimmlokks 750 pack pull? I'm going to guess 4 griffons, 2 martial cats, and a buncha awoken yetis.

Thengel

I'm at 726 hoping to pull my 11 today. Not sure how many gems / day I usually get. Real question is can I awaken my warbear and high elemental today? Mids can be very elusive, and I don't like water dungeon!

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you are farming for glory, one thing you should be doing is checking the battle history in the arena and feeding off anyone who failed in attacking you. Also, you might find a friend and are able to back and forth against them so that one of you always wins. I am throwing myself at Thengel lately, though I haven't actually confirmed if he gets glory for me losing to him.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Goddamn, this game is so addicting...F'k you very much Aevry. I haven't been hooked on a game like this in a LONG LONG time. I have a couple of user Ids if people want to friend: Malinatar, Lexyan.

Thengel

You get rank for defense but not glory. I wonder if you could effectively farm glory off each other just by attacking back and forth, or if there is a limit to it. I also wonder if you see the person's defensive team or offensive team when you retaliate? addle, do you see my team with defensive units, or is it sylph/archer/elemental/fairy? You could both put in a weakish defensive team and farm glory back and forth. It wouldn't change your rank at all (other than other people attacking squishy targets). But you could get +3 glory each match instead of losing some. It wouldn't really even be as good as simply winning, since if you win enough actual matches in matchmaking you start getting more glory per win, all the way up to 6 per win if you have a 10 game streak.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Added. I hurt you because I love you!

Goddamn, this game is so addicting...F'k you very much Aevry. I haven't been hooked on a game like this in a LONG LONG time. I have a couple of user Ids if people want to friend: Malinatar, Lexyan.