Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Added. I hurt you because I love you!

GIS for video game addition - battlepug!
rrr_img_74792.jpg
Thanks...I think...

Question: So I've been noticing that people in Arena have been putting in junk defense teams to Glory Revenge Farm. I get it conceptually, but can someone go into more detail on this? Should we get something setup or is there already a group of us doing it?

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
I also wonder if you see the person's defensive team or offensive team when you retaliate? addle, do you see my team with defensive units, or is it sylph/archer/elemental/fairy? You could both put in a weakish defensive team and farm glory back and forth.
When I do the revenge thing, I see a water werewolf and fairy/elucia, a fire yeti/tantra and a wind sylph.

I have been running into a bunch of people who set their defense as some craptastic unit and am wondering if that is the way to go. Hope that you get attacked, rank down and then can farm glory against easier opponents with the streak bonus. In fact, I'm going to do that now.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Famion 1 farming over the last few days has netted me about 650k crystals. First shop visit today nets me a Mystical Scroll. Feels good.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
There's one slot in the guild open if you want to add your character. Only real benefit at the moment is the ability to add 30 of us as friends.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
That is my defensive team. So I can set junk and we could just revenge back and forth for ez glory.

For those farming faimon 1, any inugami? That's why I'm doing it mostly but no luck. Have about 700 hellhounds though!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
For those farming faimon 1, any inugami? That's why I'm doing it mostly but no luck. Have about 700 hellhounds though!
Same here. Fully maxed out the skills of a Tarq and a Suieq on the hellhounds I've gotten running it and no Inugami. I mentioned that I hate getting a hellhound now because that means the RNG roll was for a monster but the second roll was the 1-99 for hellhound and not the 100 for Inugami. GRRRRR.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So just got my first Mystical Scroll drop, and it gave me an awakened... Fire Hellhound =/ I already have a fully skill-maxed Seiq so kinda bummed heh. Maybe I should rune this one up for hps since the other is a glass cannon? Dunno.

Fiftyfour

Any idea what dungeon level the mid and high essences would start dropping? Need those to awaken my 4* Ninja and running B2 isn't netting many.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For what it's worth, I didn't start seeing x3 MID until level 3. So far I've only gotten Highs from the Magic dungeon, so dunno when they drop in the element specific dungeons.

Thengel

B3 and 4 drop mid pretty frequently and high rarely. You'd have to go 5+ to really farm high, which is tough.

Fiftyfour

Damn, I don't have a strong enough team yet to take on B4 or 5. Looks like I'll just be awakening my Priest and Imp today then. Already awakened the Warbear today.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Team RR, I am sitting on 1200 crystals and 750k mana. I don't know what to do with any of it because I don't know which creatures to leave behind and which to keep evolving; spending 750 crystals on 11 more creatures seems premature until I decide what to do with my current 3*'s.

I have screen caps of my current roster below. Which 3*'s are worth evolving/awakening for mid/late game? Is my lone true 4*, the Fire Ninja, worth a shit? Is my Defense too Water heavy? Any advice would be appreciated!

Defense:
4* Water Fairy (A)
4* Water Warbear (A)
3* Water Howl (A)
4* Wind Warbear (A)

rrr_img_74814.jpg

rrr_img_74815.jpg

Thengel

Agree I would pull it and then decide what to do. Of all your units the ninja is pretty good, fire hound, both warbears, wind imp for arena attack, wind yeti is great for arena d.

I did my 11 pulls and got craaaaaaap.

F Martial Cat
Wind H Elemental
Wind Bearman
F Bearman
F Golem
F M Archer
Water Amazon
Water Harpy
Water Fairy
2x Wind Griffon

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OK, I had 4 Mystic Scrolls laying around that I opened and got:

Wind Grim Reaper
Awakened Wind Yeti
Water Werewolf
and FUCKING FIRE INUGAMI

If I level the Wind Yeti, who do I replace on my defense team? The Water Fairy? I don't think the Reaper or Werewolf are worth leveling at this point.

Edit: I bit the bullet and bought the special pack. I only opened 9 of them but I would like to thank you two for telling me to open it because this is what I got:

3* Wind Howl (A)
3* Wind Inugami
3* Fire Serpent
3* Water Bounty Hunter
3* Wind Grim Reaper
5* Fire Phoenix (!!!!!!)
3* Wind Warbear
3* Fire Living Armor
4* Water Succubus