Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems I was wrong. 844 xp during double time. Weird though, because I have repeatedly seen a lot of 4k+ mana results during normal time, and have never seen one above 5 something during double. I should be seeing 8 and 9k here and there. Maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention, but I think I would have noticed a huge number like that.
I got a 5944 mana one once last night, paid attention more after this post. Other than that though the mana definitely doesn't seemdoubled, but it does seem higher. A lot more over 4k than outside it.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Can anyone shed some light on how my friends list works in regards to using their heros? I have a full list of 50 or something people but only get to pick 15 of them for heroes. How can I cherry pick who I want?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ithinkit goes by who has logged in. Because the list will populate through the day if you use a bunch of the available ones early.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I mentioned earlier I have all 3 basic colors, so I'm interested in hearing what people think as well. Haven't seen any solid reviews yet.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just from reading their skills they seem very solid. Fire looks like a really good nuker, and those group heals on the others are nice. Most of the other group heals do not scale, just heal a %, which can suck (light inugami, water howl, water garuda...)

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ithinkit goes by who has logged in. Because the list will populate through the day if you use a bunch of the available ones early.
I'm not so sure. I have a guy I've kept on my friend's list that hasn't logged in in a week (Mebben) and his creature is always near the front of the list, though I use it almost every day. It appears to give you highest level first, and then perhaps some sort of ranking order (based upon Runes or something? Not natural tier of unit - I have 3's on my list, and if I use them up, they'll be replaced by some 4's). My guess, based upon going through them quite fast before, is they are all there ready to use, but you only see the first 15 ever at a time. There may be something on the reddit site about this.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Alright, so I mentioned earlier that I finished my mysterious plant. Seems the weekly devilmon should be the next requirement, with overflow going perhaps into stat increase or energy increase. I'm not foolish enough to spend the devilmon on 3* monsters, and I only have two good natural 4* monsters - Fire Vamp and Wind Ninja. Ninja is awakened, Vamp isn't. Which do you guys suggest I pump the devilmons into?

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You should always get a devilmon every week even if you have nothing to use them on. You can stick them in the monster storage if you have nothing you want to use them on.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Agreed, but I'd like to use them on both the Fire Vamp and Wind Ninja. Just wondering if anybody thought one choice might be better than another. Arena/dungeon team is in constant flux, so I could work either monster into them.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Problem with Fire Vamp is you want all the skill ups on his first skill but it's only a 50/50 chance. Since you only use his main attack for 2x chances at the atk filling crit instead of one.

I think I've fed mine 2-3 so far. None of this really helps though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Finally maxed my Light Fairy's skills and got a halfway decent set of Despair runes on her. Not sure it is fully 85% on her stun, but she stuns a fucking lot. It is so much fun to watch the enemy's best monster miss turn after turn.

Just got a request to join the secondary guild from a Leadaas. That's someone from here, right? Or am I thinking of someone that just sounds similar?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes they are.

And yeah people need to post here if they are starting. I'm at like 46 friends with no room to add folks on SD day.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just started playing yesterday and already hopelessly addicted. It's like P&D without the annoying Puzzle part.
biggrin.png

Could use some friends! IGN: sp0rk (that's a zero not a "o").

Quick question. I wanted a Blue Warbear so I ran the last boss of the Mountain zone like a billion times. Do I have a reasonable chance of getting one this way or am I just wasting time and energy?

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You can apply to Mistwalkers guild if you want as well, still plenty of room in our second guild (even though it's pretty much useless at this point)