Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just started playing yesterday and already hopelessly addicted. It's like P&D without the annoying Puzzle part.
biggrin.png

Could use some friends! IGN: sp0rk (that's a zero not a "o").

Quick question. I wanted a Blue Warbear so I ran the last boss of the Mountain zone like a billion times. Do I have a reasonable chance of getting one this way or am I just wasting time and energy?
You have a reasonable chance, but not a good one. Just keep going and you'll get it. That's one that's worth farming, imo.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You have a reasonable chance, but not a good one. Just keep going and you'll get it. That's one that's worth farming, imo.
I didn't think monsters could drop from a stage unless they show up in the "drop info" tab for a given area?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Accurate. He drops in Mt. White Ragon, the snowy area. Not Mt. Siz, the 2nd area. I checked Siz first and got confused for a second.
He doesn't show up on the "drop info" list for Mt. White Ragon either. That's why I'm confused.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He doesn't show up on the "drop info" list for Mt. White Ragon either. That's why I'm confused.
You know that list scrolls up/down right? It's there at the bottom.

Question: I was killing the last stage of zone to farm for it, but does it matter? Can I farm it in the 3 energy ones instead? I just figured the end boss would have a higher chance at dropping it, that's why I started there.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Supposedly end bosses have a higher chance of dropping monsters, but based on my experience with faimon 1, they can drop from any stage. Doing the last boss is nice because you get better runes for all of the slots.

Thengel

Supposedly end bosses have a higher chance of dropping monsters, but based on my experience with faimon 1, they can drop from any stage. Doing the last boss is nice because you get better runes for all of the slots.
I've heard that too, but in the end I don't think anyone really knows actual drop rates. Definitely every stage can drop everything in that list, no idea on the rates.

Thengel

Question, wondering if anyone has any ideas: I can't play this game on WiFi. If I turn WiFi on my phone, it does not work. Only over data network. It does not work on my tablet. Not only that, but I can't even get to the com2us forums on my tablet, phone, or laptop over the wifi. Yet it works just fine on my phone over data. Any ideas? Annoying as all hell.

Caliel

Just started playing yesterday and already hopelessly addicted. It's like P&D without the annoying Puzzle part.
biggrin.png

Could use some friends! IGN: sp0rk (that's a zero not a "o").

Quick question. I wanted a Blue Warbear so I ran the last boss of the Mountain zone like a billion times. Do I have a reasonable chance of getting one this way or am I just wasting time and energy?
Don't forget to look in your Magic Shop. If you are lucky, you can buy the blue warbear for mana.

Thengel

Don't forget to look in your Magic Shop. If you are lucky, you can buy the blue warbear for mana.
Unfortunately water warbear won't show up there, since he's a 3*. Wind or Fire Warbears will, for easy skillups, since they are 2*.

Spork

Can monster's skills level up from Evolve too, or just from power-up?

I just found a Wind Warbear in the magic shop and I'm going to start leveling him. I have 3x 2* Fire Warbears collecting dust, if I use them to evolve my Wind to 3*, will he get skill point levels as well?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Question, wondering if anyone has any ideas: I can't play this game on WiFi. If I turn WiFi on my phone, it does not work. Only over data network. It does not work on my tablet. Not only that, but I can't even get to the com2us forums on my tablet, phone, or laptop over the wifi. Yet it works just fine on my phone over data. Any ideas? Annoying as all hell.
I would think that it's some form of networking issues with your router or ISP. Have you tried it from a different WIFI connection?

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Probably a week or two away from my first 6*, and the number of 4* Witches I have is proving pretty enticing; I have 3 max 4* of them, and my 5* W Witch needs 3 skillups, so that works out perfectly. And while W Witch is amazing, does she benefit much from a 6* aside from survivability? Her primary perk is her buff and leader skill, which will remain unchanged.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
She does decent single target damage which of course gets better with 6*. Unless you're rolling in natural 5*'s she's probably going to be a staple of a few pharming teams (HoH, Tower, Etc). I would certainly 6 star her, but after whatever all-stars you have on your roster.

In my case, I'll 6 star Slyph / Occult, and then probably her.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm leaning to making my first 6* a Fire Death Knight or fire Inugami.

I'm going to be out of the country running a marathon (and another one in a couple weeks) soon, i'll try to login everyday but if you don't see me for a couple days please hold off on removing me from the guild. On a related note you would be amazed how quickly 30+km training runs can go by when you are planning how best to progress in Summoner War....

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Roger that fealorn. Good luck with the run. Remember to bag balm them nipples!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I finally have my Light Inugami, Light Fairy, and Water Inferno at 5* and awakend. Can anyone that is running them successfully in dungeons give me some tips on what runes you are running and what secondary stats, if any, are a priority? Any help would be much appreciated.