Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wow, you had terrible luck with those scrolls. I haven't gotten anywhere near that amount.

I will say that 2 High in that run is a lot more than I got in 17 runs of B5, but random gonna random, obviously.

I should have kept track, but being at work makes that kind of difficult, and I'm super lazy.

EDIT: Did some research, and apparently B7 is the place to farm high essences. I can beat it, but it is slow, and I have to manually do the boss all the way until dead (in B6 I just do the first two hits as described above and then auto the boss with targeting on) to make sure I keep the bomb tower from activating.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fuck it. Ran a few B7, and while it obviously isn't enough runs to draw any conclusions from, here were my results.

Mid x1
US x4
Low x5
Mid x1
Angelmon
Mid x1
Mid x1
US x4
Failure
Failure
Garuda SD
Failure

2 of the 3 failures were from losing someone in phase 1 or 2. Those crystals are fucking brutal at that level, and if a healer doesn't invuln/heal them at half, they are dead before another turn comes up. Third failure was to the boss when he went into rape stun/zap mode near the end of his health bar. So fuck it, going back to B6 which I can pretty much win every time and takes less interaction on my part.

Hah, and first run of B6 I got another fucking Angelmon. I have like a dozen of those now, no joke.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Wow, you had terrible luck with those scrolls. I haven't gotten anywhere near that amount.

I will say that 2 High in that run is a lot more than I got in 17 runs of B5, but random gonna random, obviously.

I should have kept track, but being at work makes that kind of difficult, and I'm super lazy.

EDIT: Did some research, and apparently B7 is the place to farm high essences. I can beat it, but it is slow, and I have to manually do the boss all the way until dead (in B6 I just do the first two hits as described above and then auto the boss with targeting on) to make sure I keep the bomb tower from activating.
Yeah, in retrospect 2 in 17 doesn't seem so bad. Also dug getting a mystical scroll. Anyway, think I'm gonna farm Drunken Master SD until it expires. Great mana, and the return per energy expended for getting a 3* fodder is insane.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I thought you guys were talking about high essences
frown.png
I haven't farmed the monk because I foddered about 6 of them already anyway just from pulls, and I've pulled enough salamanders and inugamis (not to mention fucking 2* full xp rainbowmons from the Fire dungeon) that I am not really worried about 3* fodder right now. I'm sure eventually I will wish I had them, but I've literally got so many angelmons that I need to start cashing in my unknown scrolls to level them up and use them on fire shit.

I have enough mid essences now that if I feel like blowing all of my 500k mana I could convert them to the highs I need, but I don't have the 15 or so high magic essences I need anyway, so just going to use the rest of tonight's energy and hope to get a few more, then see if I can't get 8 water tomorrow, and then by the time I farm the magic essences I'll either have more mana or it will be Tuesday of next week and I can try for some more.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
New runes coming down the pipe from Korea. Subject to change of course; (from Reddit)

Image of Runes :http://i.imgur.com/uEc8l5v.png
Source:http://cafe.naver.com/smonwar/190161

It was posted about 12hours ago in Korean cafe that's hosted by GM.
Basically, they are adding new 4 zones in the map, and therefore 4 new rune sets as well.
I am not sure if it's violating any reddit rule here or not, but I am just translating basic stuffs for you guys.

First Rune: ?? (Will)? (2 sets): At the start of your battle, you get immunity buff that will block debuffs for 1 turn. This can be stack up, so if you have 3 sets of Will, you get 3 turns of immunity. This will also refresh when you go to the next wave (except for Secret Dungeons), and it will not refresh when you get revived. This buff can be deleted from oppoents' skill that removes buffs (such as megan's 2nd skill).

Second Rune: ?? (Protect)? (2 sets) : At the start of your battle, you give shields to your teammates that's worth 5% of your health. At full 3 sets, it will give 15% health of shields. This also can be stack up with other monsters, so if you have full sets with all of your 4 monsters, you will give maximum of 60%of health to each of your monsters. This shield is separated from shield that comes from the skill, and is actually "rune shield." This also refreshes when you go to the next waves, and will not refresh with revive, and can be removed from opponents' skill.

Third Rune: ?? (Counterattack)? (2 sets) : You will counter attack your enemy with 20% of chance when you get hit (with skill 1). With full sets, it can go up to 60% of chance to counterattack. The damage of counterattack will be 75% of your original damage, and will have same rules with counterattack skills.

Fourth Rune: ?? (Retribution)? (2 sets) : Whenever you lose 1% of your health, your attack bar increases with set ratio.
They are still in develop status, so numbers can be changed. They are not giving any specific details for the fourth rune since they are still testing with it.
Despite from the runes information, they are planning to change monsters location in the tower every month, and adding replay for the cleared floors, and hardcore version of the tower as well.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Introtesticling. I'm sure people will find fun ways to break some of those heh Just did a pvp fight where they went first (a few times) leaving only my DK for me to fight with, which they killed their next turn(s). My setup? 21.5k hp Fire Death Knight, 22k hp Wind Warbear, 21k hp Water Warbear, and dps'er. And they were 3 35's and a 40. WTF ><

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So I've been playing around 10 days now and finally bought my first 11 scroll 750 jewel pack. I bought a lot of 75 jewel summons and unlocked all the slots in magic shop, so it took me a while but I finally saved up.

idk wtf I was expecting. I got jack shit. Much h8 for this game. Most expensive fodder ever.

3* Monsters
------------------
Water - Magical Archer
Water - Fairy (serious? everyone starts with this, why is it even a possibility to get!)
Water - Golem (A)
Water - Drunken Master
Water - Amazon
Water - Bounty Hunter
Fire - High Elemental
Fire - Fairy
Wind - Bearman
Wind - Grim Reaper

4* Monsters
---------------
Wind - Lich

Can't find much info on the Lich, but I don't see anyone using him, so he can't be that good.

mad.png

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So thinking what 3* guys I should make into a 4* and can't really decide from the following:

Water werewolf
Light Garuda
Water Hellhound
Fire Amazon
Water Fairy
Water Serpent
Light Serpent
Fire Hellhound
Wind Yeti
Wind Pixie
Water Garuda
Dark Salamander
Wind Drunken Master

Anybody got any experience with any of them?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fire Hellhound is great for farming stuff. Between the buff and the fact he just hits like a truck he's worth making 4*. Water Fairy is a strong healer once you get her runed for atk and hits decently hard for a healer, plus she has the sleep. Water Werewolf/Water Garuda/Wind Yeti are all ok group healers. Dark Salamander is a good high HP boss killer supposedly, atk debuff/DoT/improved damage based on opponent max HP. I'd probably lean Fire Hellhound, Water Fairy, Dark Salamander.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Thanks Grim planning to do Salamander and hellhound first from that.

In other news was burning through some unknown scrolls and got a water drunken master, not bad.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
My Giant team can beat B10 with a revive, I still need to practice on exactly when to stun which enemies at what times to try and make it through to the boss with no deaths.

L/D Scroll from beating B10 netted me... Light Golem. Ugh. At least his awakened skill (no one attack can take more than 20% of his health) is interesting.

Also, I have both the fire and water hellhounds at max 5* and they are part of my arena offense team. Put in a fire inugami and the 4th slot can be for whatever utility you need to bring against your opponent. That should get you into the 1200s easy and 1400s if you have a good enough defense team to stop the retaliation.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Spork, wind lich is pretty solid. He was a beast in arena but they nerfed his shield last patch a bit. Still a great 4 star however. Water drunk master and water bounty hunter are also good support units, but not ones you would six star. Get them to five, then use them to 6* something down the road. The 750 pack can be pretty frustrating, so I just grab the 225 one every other week and find I am less peeved when it turns into shitty monsters.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Farming water for high essences is slow work with how slow killing the boss is. I think I could probably do 3 fire runs in the same amount of time. More if I did water beyond B5, but that literally takes forever, so fuck it, I'll take my chances with RNG.

Spork

I evolved my wind bear and fire sylph to 5*, working on leveling them back up to max level now. Hopefully next fire day I can finish up the mats to awaken the sylph.

After that I'm not sure what to work on next. Suggestions?

t1dkCMQ.jpg

This game won't let me keep mana either. Every time I start to get a nice nest egg mystical scrolls start showing up in the shop. Was finally about to hit 500k today for the first time and then 2 scrolls back to back. Forever poor. lol

Edit: shit, not again... Will is not strong enough to resist...

sxNy2dS.jpg

And it was just a dumb water bearman.. Now I have 30k to my name.

Spork

My Water Bear already solos Faimon 1 100% at 4* and he hasn't been seeing much use lately. He was a huge help early game but I'm not seeing a huge future for him. I could be wrong.

I was thinking maybe the Fire Grim Reaper? 2 AE attacks on him for secret dungeons? Plus I have a ton of extra fire mats from farming for Sylph to awaken him already. idk.