Summoner's War - Sky Arena

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone else having trouble getting the game to run on iOS after this afternoon's maintenance? Mine just immediately crashes back to iOS every time I try opening it now. Anyone know how to fix without reinstalling and losing data?

Also, I guess I'm lucky but I've been playing for about a week and got a wind Archangel from a mystical scroll.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was and am incredulous, but I figure I'll ask: is there any merit to the claim that you have more luck when summoning at certain times? Losing interest rapidly in this because I haven't gotten a good summon in weeks, and it seems like every day that some friend is setting his rep monster to a shiny new natural 5*. And when I test them out, they vastly outperform my 6* awakened Wind Ninja. Somebody has a level 35 FIRE Dragon that AOE'S for up to 7k against WATER monsters, whereas my WIND NINJA hits one WATER target for that amount sometimes. (Hydeni 5, hell). It could be a rune issue, but god damn this is a 5* vs a 6* monster here. These natural 5*'s appear utterly insane, and people don't seem to have issues getting them.

Edit: For example, there's a thread on Reddit that claims times x:11, x:31, x:51 yields higher chances of better monsters. I see a ton of 5*'s at these times, but that doesn't necessarily mean it works - it likely means that a lot of people are figuring "hey, why the hell not? I'll try it" and the sheer number of attempted summons at that time dramatically increases the likelihood that there'll be a success.
I feel the same way. No there's no truth to any of those methods, I know this because...why would there be? They are all ridiculous and there's no logical reason they would ever work. I haven't gotten shit for summons in forever. I have a handful of natural 4* that mostly all suck. Everyone that says you can have fun in this game without the best natural 4* and 5* summons - guess what they already have? Exactly. I know I just whine a lot, but really, I've slowed my gaming down a LOT recently, have energy gifts expiring in my inbox, and I simply don't care because it's just not FUN to always pull shit, and be told "hey you can grind for a week to 6* that fire inugami! he's great!"

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Honestly I think I'm liking this update re: pvp. Getting 3 glory from each NPC pvp win is great, and frankly getting to 1200 (and staying above it) for 4 glory a win I don't think is too hard. Yeah, none of us will EVER qualify for the 5 glory a win, but considering all the times I've let my +glory buff run out (either because I was busy or because I was stuck with one or more people on my list I couldn't beat), I'm fairly certain the new way will give you more glory overall. Plus, being able to reset the list for free every two minutes? That's awesome.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Yeah I don;t understand the Rina fixation - she seems unbelievably shitty compared to chloe but I swear 50+% of the arena teams I fight have a rINA

Edit:L

I actually used 3 5* Water Priests and 1 5* Wind Priest (and 1 5* thant I don't recall) to evolve her.

Vinlorin

Trakanon Raider
Well after opening probably around 120 or so mystic scrolls at this point i finally got my first natural 5*. Unfortunately it's not an obvious badass like some so not sure what to do with him.

Water Monkey King

Monkey Wand-Attacks with the Monkey Wand and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 35% chance (50% max skill)
All or Nothing-Attacks all enemies and decreases their attack gauge by 30% with a 75% chance (5 turns-4 turns max skill)
Alter Ego Attack-Summons an alter ego to attack the enemy 4 times and becomes invincible for 1 turn (6 turns-5 turns max skill)
Leader skill-Attack Power of ally monsters by 33%

Awaken adds 15 attack speed(99 base) but costs 20 high water and 15 high magic.

For a natural 5* I'm not impressed but thought I'd get some other opinions on it.It could use another turn on the invincible or a much higher % decrease on the attack gauge i think so I'm hoping it maybe gets a buff someday but who knows if that will ever happen.

I'm not sure what runes to go with yet but I'll go ahead and level him and see if my opinion changes i guess.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
What class of monster is he Vin? HP/ATK/DEF ? I find that the 5* are geared more towards survivability most of the time, which is great for tower runs and arena defense.

Vinlorin

Trakanon Raider
He's ATK based but his stats don't really reflect that clearly to me.I didn't record the level 1 numbers but at level 15 with no runes they look like this:

HP:5325
ATK:367
DEF:343
SPD:99

With the amount of highs he needs I'm still a long way from getting him awakened but I'm hoping he gets a nice boost to ATK from it because that seems low to me.

Right now I'm leaning towards swift/focus but not sure about the 2/4/6 primary attributes.

Really not much info on the monkey kings yet other than apparently the fire one seems like the top dog out of all of them.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Haha really? My one 5* pull was an awakened Chloe, which made me rage at first, but it's such a good monster that I didn't care too much. It also obscured the fact that it's a 4* - never knew that!

Crazily

N00b
Anyone else having trouble getting the game to run on iOS after this afternoon's maintenance? Mine just immediately crashes back to iOS every time I try opening it now. Anyone know how to fix without reinstalling and losing data?

Also, I guess I'm lucky but I've been playing for about a week and got a wind Archangel from a mystical scroll.
Same problem, no idea how to fix it. I have been playing for about a month......

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sorry, I should've updated my post. I was afraid of uninstalling and reinstalling since I wasn't sure exactly how the data was saved so I installed it on another phone and logged in there. All my saved information was there so I went ahead and did the reinstall on my primary phone and haven't had a problem since.

Crazily

N00b
Sorry, I should've updated my post. I was afraid of uninstalling and reinstalling since I wasn't sure exactly how the data was saved so I installed it on another phone and logged in there. All my saved information was there so I went ahead and did the reinstall on my primary phone and haven't had a problem since.
Yea I did the same, working now.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Weekend Events #1
Event 1. Free Entrance to the Trial of Ascension (Oct. 25th - Oct. 26th)
No Energy will be consumed when entering the Trial of Ascension during the event!
Now's your chance to clear all 100 floors!

Free Entrance Times
1st: 1pm - 2pm PDT
2nd: 9pm - 10pm PDT

Event 2. Remove your Runes for FREE! (Oct. 31st)
Remove as many Runes as you want without paying a single Mana Stone!
* Please make sure to restart the game to take advantage of this event if you're logged in at the start of the event.

Event 3. Halloween Dungeon (Oct. 24th - Nov. 2nd)
The Secret Dungeon will be open every day during the event hours!
(Open from noon to noon of the next day.)

Secret Dungeon Schedule
24th 12pm - 25th 12pm PDT: Dark Werewolf Secret Dungeon
25th 12pm - 26th 12pm PDT: Dark Surprise Box Secret Dungeon
26th 12pm - 27th 12pm PDT: Dark Monster Flower Secret Dungeon
27th 12pm - 28th 12pm PDT: Dark Ghost Secret Dungeon
28th 12pm - 29th 12pm PDT: Dark Mimick Secret Dungeon
29th 12pm - 30th 12pm PDT: Dark Horned Frog Secret Dungeon
30th 12pm - 31st 12pm PDT: Dark Sandman Secret Dungeon
31st 12pm - Nov. 1st 12pm PDT: Dark Grim Reaper Secret Dungeon
Nov. 1st 12pm - Nov. 2nd 12pm PDT: Light Surprise Box Secret Dungeon

Surprise Dungeons of Angelmon/Rainbowmon/Devil will open during the event!
(Dungeons of Rainbowmon and Devilmon can be cleared only once.)

Surprise Dungeon Schedule
Oct. 26th 12am - Oct. 27th 12am : Devilmon (One day)
Nov. 1st 11am - 12pm: Water Angelmon
Nov. 1st 7pm - 8pm: Fire Angelmon
Nov. 1st 10pm - 11pm: Wind Angelmon
Nov. 2nd 12am - Nov. 3rd 12am: Rainbowmon (One day)
Nov. 2nd 11am - 12pm: Fire Angelmon
Nov. 2nd 7pm - 8pm: Wind Angelmon
Nov. 2nd 10pm - 11pm: Water Angelmon

Devilmon
- Devilmons are used to level up Monster skills.
- You'll get 1 Devilmon when you clear the Devilmon Dungeon.
- The Dungeon will open during the event and you can clear this dungeon only once.

Angelmon
- Acquire Angelmons that will help your Monsters grow stronger!
- The Angelmon Dungeon consists of 3 stages which are split by difficulty levels. You can loot an Angelmon of the designated attribute by chance by clearing the dungeon.
- You'll be able to loot a normal Angelmon from the 1st stage, an Angelmon with a higher level from the 2nd stage, and an awakened Angelmon from the 3rd stage.

Weekend Event #2
Event 1. Find the Halloween Candy in the Treasure Box!
You'll get the Halloween Candy with a fixed chance every time you clear a Dungeon! (Secret Dungeons excluded)

* How to use Halloween Candy
Use the Halloween Candy for Rune Power-ups to double your success rate!
1) Choose the Rune you'd like to Power-up.
2) Select Halloween Candy before you tap [Power-up].
3) Power-up!
Power Stones will disappear on Nov. 9th 8pm PDT, so make sure to use them up while you can!

* Please note that Secret Dungeons and Hall of Heroes are excluded from this event.

Find Halloween Candy and get bonus items!
You'll get a reward whenever you find 10/20/40/70/100 Halloween Candy! (One time only)
The number of collected Halloween Candy is shown on the event page.
Tap on the event icon inside the game and tap on the event banner to go to the event page.

Reward Details
10 Halloween Candy - 50 Energy
20 Halloween Candy - 30,000 Mana Stones
40 Halloween Candy - 1 Mystic Scroll
70 Halloween Candy - 100 Crystals
100 Halloween Candy - 150 Crystals

Event 2. Give Out Candy Every Day!
Tap the Give button to give out Halloween Candy after you collect Halloween Candy every day
and you'll get 20 Energy for FREE! (Once a day)
* Please go to the event page to participate in this event.
* This won't affect your total number of Halloween Candy in the event page or your Halloween Candy in the game.
Tap on the event icon inside the game and tap on the event banner to go to the event page.

Event 3. Enter the Halloween Dungeon and get Dark Monsters!
Collect the Summoning Pieces in the Secret Dungeon to summon monsters!
Collect all 6 Dark Monsters (Surprise Box, Monster Flower, Ghost, Mimick, Horned Frog, Sandman) and you'll get bonus rewards! (One time only)

Reward Details
- 1 Mystic Scroll & 100,000 Mana Stones

Dungeon Schedule
25th 12pm - 26th 12pm PDT: Surprise Box Secret Dungeon
26th 12pm - 27th 12pm PDT: Monster Flower Secret Dungeon
27th 12pm - 28th 12pm PDT: Ghost, Mimick Secret Dungeon
28th 12pm - 29th 12pm PDT: Mimick Secret Dungeon
29th 12pm - 30th 12pm PDT: Horned Frog Secret Dungeon
30th 12pm - 31st 12pm PDT: Sandman Secret Dungeon

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm heading out of town for a week or so to run another marathon. Not sure on if ill be able to log in or not, please keep me around in the guild....this is my last marathon of the year so no more breaks after this!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Is anyone else farming runes off Giants B10? I am doing it now with about a 80-90% success rate with the standard 3xWater Imp, Light Fairy, and Water Inferno. If enough people want me to post my runes and strategy I will do it.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Is anyone else farming runes off Giants B10? I am doing it now with about a 80-90% success rate with the standard 3xWater Imp, Light Fairy, and Water Inferno. If enough people want me to post my runes and strategy I will do it.
yes please! I've been building this team up and am a little lost, I sort of know the runes required but how far do you need to evolve the imps/fairy/inferno? Right now I have them all max 4 star.