Summoner's War - Sky Arena

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What he said ^^ said. I just got my team (with Water Elemental instead of Inferno) up to 4*. So not sure if I need to go higher, with who, and I'm curious your rune setup.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OK, I'm in a hotel until Friday but I'll write it up this weekend. I will tell you that my team is maxed 5* and I never tried with 4*s. Fairy and Imps have maxed skills. My imps each have 2x focus and 1x blade. Your first job is to farm for a 3* or 4* accuracy % rune for slot 6. Then go after crit rate % for slot 4 and HP % for slot 2. They all need to be leveled to +12. Once that is done you need to focus on mass farming 1, 3, and 5 runes and powering them to +3. You want each one to have accuracy % as a sub stat until each imp has 85% accuracy. With the Inferno you only need 57% crit rate to get to Max with his skills so that should be the sub statt get once you are done with accuracy.

OneofOne, the Water Elemental only gives 23% crit buff so you are going to have to hit 77% crit rate on imps. That is going to be tough with 3* and 4* runes. It would probably take less time to farm and level the inferno.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Interesting website to test rune builds on various monsters. It's a little eng-rishy but seems like it might be a nice tool to theorycraft some of the monsters you're not sure about.

http://www.swrune.com/

OneofOne

Hmm possible, OUA. We'll have to see what I can come up with rune-wise. I really need to do that but been lazy 'cause it seems like I always have energy to spend, and not enough time to spend it all.

In other news, I just bought a Mystical Scroll with Glory. Really no idea why I did that, maybe I'm desperate haha Is there a support group for this?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OK, here is one reference water imp. He has all 3 or 4 star runes except for a 6 star in the 3 slot I found in the shop. It was a white rune that I had to +6 to get accuracy as a sub stat.

rrr_img_79927.jpg

OneofOne

Ack they're nerfing my Fire Deathknight - Extortion cool down increasing by 1 =/ I've spent the last few weeks getting Devilmons in hopes of actually lowering that by 1 (still haven't got the RNG to go along with that) and now you have to do it just to stay where you are now. Pisser.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Looking at a level 32 in Arena with 6* Pang, 6* Megan, 6* Mikene, 6* Lushen - all awakened, and all level 40 except Megan. Gonna fight him as soon as I take a loss and lose my streak.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I failed to get any candies at all yesterday, so couldn't do the free energy thing. I wasn't playing hardcore, but I never maxed out my energy either so I was using it as I got it. Was a mix of Light/Magic and Faimon, with the requisite 5 to summon the Dark flower or whatever it was.

Also, fighting in the arena is getting more annoying with everyone being level 40 and multiple 6*s, but I saw one I thought would be easy because it had a Wind Light Armor. Not only are two of my creatures fire, but light armor has always been a joke in arena for me. Nope, that guy fucking destroyed me. He hit my 24k light bearman for something like 80% of his health in one shot of his #3 ability (the one where if your defense is less than half of his, he ignores your armor). I'm sure he was decked out in 6* legendary defense runes to hit like that. I was shocked as fuck, because I normally leave armors for last because I never have to worry about them. So there are definitely ways to play this game with strange combinations.