Super Mario Bros. (2022)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its been out on sites since before it even released. Who gives a fuck? The people, myself included, are going to see it in theatre because thats the experience. Fucking moron journalism.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its been out on sites since before it even released. Who gives a fuck? The people, myself included, are going to see it in theatre because thats the experience. Fucking moron journalism.
they're trying to slow its momentum., GoTG 3 comes out this week. cant have SMB kick its ass. Disney really needs this win.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
they're trying to slow its momentum., GoTG 3 comes out this week. cant have SMB kick its ass. Disney really needs this win.
Oh I didn't even think about that as much.... Now I almost want to go see it this weekend just to give it a couple more ticket sales.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Saw it at the drive-in last night. Was entertaining, i'll always be a sucker for nostalgia. Best of all it was not overly long. Felt just the right lenghth.

Just not happy with how they did bowser , nor the voice.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_4359.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Pretty sure Nintendo gives a fuck. Also, no idea how that's "moron journalism" when it was just 2 statements of facts where you added your own personal shit to it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The moron weatherman told me today that it was going to be sunny and in the mid-60s. Why is that asshole even talking, like anybody gives a fuck.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

That seems a little strange when it's still the #2 movie in theaters.
Theater cut goes up week to week, even deducting amazon's percentage that $30 is far higher than selling a pair of tickets.

Then they'll triple dip on idiots who demand a steel book.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Finally saw this and it was just ok. I feel like my favorite bit was the cute depressed blue ghost. I am not a huge Mario fan, although I played it a bunch in my NES/SNES days.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Maybe. And I'm sure they would cause it faster if they were going in the ass. But alas, they sit in a giant case avoiding the toxic sun because I don't have a museum glass setup yet.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This...was disappointing. Don't think my first laugh came until they got to the Kong Kingdom and I really could not stand Jack Black as Bowser.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Watched it with my daughter, thought it was great. What's everyone's problem with Bowser? I think they did a great job with him.

Illumination really nails these types of movies with regards to adult audiences

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Watched it with my daughter, thought it was great. What's everyone's problem with Bowser? I think they did a great job with him.

Illumination really nails these types of movies with regards to adult audiences
I dont follow Jack Black, but he appeared on Mando with Lizzo and Im just assuming from that, that hes some woke degenerate now. Thats probably why? Im guessing?

The only thing that really throws me off is grown ass people judging a childrens movie, expecting it to be more than it is. G/f and I was watching my nieces and we took them to see it - all of us enjoyed it. Was just an all around, good, family movie.

I personally, always get a kick out of the apes riding off-road vehicles on the road - because Im racist af and see the connection I guess? But overall, I think if you sat on your media room, living room, whatever, instead of going to the theatre to see it - you did yourself a disservice.

• 1Like