Super Troopers 2 (2018)

Xevy

Log Wizard
I like the Broken Lizard guys, but talk about movies we don't need a sequel to. Super Troopers is classic and I'm not sure they'll be able to recapture that magic. It's like Anchorman 2.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Dude, someone seriously put up 35k for that fucking car? Unreal how much they have made in a day.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Broken Lizard is a great troupe. Their ideas and jokes are great, though execution is often lacking. Club Dread was an amazingly solid flick, as was slammin' salmon. 4th or 5th watch and it's still entertaining and doesn't lose anything. Even Super Troopers lacks after enough viewings. While individual moments might not equal some of those in ST, I personally think it they hold up better overall. Obviously ST2 is a cash out, but I'm willing to hold judgement.

Time for the next generation to bitch about how their "childhood was raped". I never got how a new movie somehow lessens a previous one.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Broken Lizard is a great troupe. Their ideas and jokes are great, though execution is often lacking. Club Dread was an amazingly solid flick, as was slammin' salmon. 4th or 5th watch and it's still entertaining and doesn't lose anything. Even Super Troopers lacks after enough viewings. While individual moments might not equal some of those in ST, I personally think it they hold up better overall. Obviously ST2 is a cash out, but I'm willing to hold judgement.

Time for the next generation to bitch about how their "childhood was raped". I never got how a new movie somehow lessens a previous one.
are you including the star wars prequels in that statement?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Those pieces of crap In no way retroactively change how much I loved and still love the originals.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>

Broken Lizard hipster right here.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Those pieces of crap In no way retroactively change how much I loved and still love the originals.
the originals are awesome i love love love those movies, but they were lessened by two things. Lucas monkeying around with them in the special editions and the prequels with their midichlorian count and turning darth vader's origin story into him just being a jealous little emo bitch. those two things together have tarnished the brand for me.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
People didn't like Slammin Salmon? Michael Clarke Duncan was funny as shit in that

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I didnt know about Slammin Salmon but I wish they would release Club Dread on Blu-Ray. Thats a film I was luke warm on the first time but I enjoyed a lot more on subsequent viewings.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user