Supergirl

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Looks like they are fixing the time slot. Starting an hour long episode on the half hour fucks my DVR. First world problems.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I like it.

One thing I dislike is that everyone and their grandma seem to know who she is. But Clark remains secret somehow!
Pretty much the same for me. Gotta keep her safe! FFS she is Supergirl, not much out there to harm her... But regular ole humans will keep her safe!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed it too, and agree with everyone that too many people know who she is.

At least they got it out of the way, guess we won't have the clich? storyline: "I have to hide who I am from my friends."

Looking forward to seeing more.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hmph, looks like they have Red Tornado in this for our Young Justice watchers.
saw pictures of him a couple months back and thought he looked great for a TV show or atleast better than Apocalypse. Hopefully he shows up often and not a one time deal
11909323_839863862799921_1518118005_n.jpg

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of have the same issue I initially had with Agents of Shield. like the Avengers, it felt like Super Man should have showed up at anytime. You have this girl whom has never had combat training, being thrown into a fight with another being of equal strength. "If you heat up his ax it will explode". So he chooses to let her heat it up and she chooses not to use that same heat ray on him. As odd as it seems, the pilot felt almost like a brief synopsis of the first season. The pacing just felt way to rushed. I did chuckle at who they got to play her father.

Column_sl

shitlord
Kara had combat training, It's Kal-El that did not.

In fact Kara is Clarks guardian, it just didn't work out correctly and she arrived in the wrong timeline.

Column_sl

shitlord
This is some of the villains we saw in that Teaser. Metallo, and Reactron

They also cast a ton more like Livewire etc, and Nom from Superman 2.

rrr_img_114410.jpg

Sevens

Log Wizard
The pilot sure was under whelming, didnt much care for it
will give it a few more episodes to find it footing but I really dont see this one sticking around

Ganthorn

N00b
Something that drives me nuts is why haven't they redesigned superman/girl with a mask. No mask wasn't a big deal when it was created in the 30s but with cell phone cameras, security cameras, etc might as well not have a secret identity these days. You could get away with saying no one got a good picture of him when cameras were huge and there wasn't one on every damned person on the planet.