Supergirl

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Looking forwards to seeing some titty punching action.

rrr_img_92317.jpg

Terial

Trakanon Raider
CBS has officially given the greenlight to the first season of "Supergirl," set to star Melissa Benoist in the title role. The precise number of episodes has not yet been revealed, but the pilot is expected to debut on the network later this year.

Benoist leads a cast that includes Mehcad Brooks as James Olsen, Laura Benanti as Alura Zor-El, Calista Flockhart as Cat Grant, Chyler Leigh as Alexandra "Alex" Danvers, Jeremy Jordan as Winslow "Winn" Schott, David Harewood as Hank Henshaw and, in mystery roles, Dean Cain and Helen Slater.

Hailing from Warner Bros. TV and Berlanti Productions (who also produce the hit DC Comics series "Arrow" and "The Flash" for The CW), "Supergirl" is based on the characters from DC Comics and centers on Kara Zor-El, who comes to Earth after escaping the destruction of Krypton. After many years hiding her abilities, she joins the ranks of her cousin Superman to become the hero she was meant to be.

The pilot episode of "Supergirl" was written by Ali Adler ("No Ordinary Family") and Greg Berlanti ("Arrow," "The Flash"). They will also executive produce along with Sarah Schechter and Warner Bros. TV.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
damn you'd think supergirl would have super titties

melissa-benoist-435.jpg

melissa-benoist-2-435.jpg

mbo_2012-009_012.jpg
you cant have supertitties on superhero chicks anymore. SJWs get butthurt because it makes them look even more hideous.
even in movies they cut wonder woman's titties down, i wish we could have gotten this on tv even if it sucked it would have been nice to look at.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
She looks better as Mockingbird than she did as Wonder Woman. I suspect its the terrible makeup they did for that promo

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
They took a pretty girl and made her look plain for the promo shots. Good work, idiots...

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Who did you dress up as for Halloween? Failed superhero tv series during the era of Marvel. How'd you manage that? The guy who wrote Man of Steel probably did the costume design.

Caliane

Starts awful... kindof endearing by the end. A little bit lifetime.. but overall, like it quite a bit.

Column_sl

shitlord
Looks lame, but whatever. It's obvious they are targeting fat housewives with this one.

In the shot I think I see Braniac. Shame, looks like they have a nice budget going but they can't even afford to put eyebrows on that one woman..

rrr_img_97871.jpg

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That trailer did not do it for me. I believe I'm gonna be skipping this one.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I'm one of those who enjoys the dark, realistic comic book shows as well as the more light-hearted stuff so I don't have a problem with this. I laughed at the lesbian line.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am glad they went the lighthearted route with this, I don't think Supergirl works in a grimdark setting. Although the relationship nonsense will be even more present than in Arrow or Flash I am sure. CGI didn't look bad, but that goes with having a bigger budget than what the CW gives out. She works more as Supergirl now that I see the show in action then when it was just her first photo reveal. Also wtf happened to Callista Flockhart's face.