Supergirl

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They were cool in Season 2 actually. For the couple episodes that Superman was actually around in S2.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Well, this is Silence we're talking about, the majority of his attraction was to her clothes and particularly her boots, and we all know he has a shoe fetish, so he's probably comparing her to the anorexic runway models he normally looks at.
Nah, I'm not Caitlyn. So, attraction in context of, and not in lieu of. And besides, it's not a shoe fetish. It's a focused heels kink. Also, I haven't enumerated my fetish here, and why would I? Even if I did, no one here could approach understanding it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I never disliked her or anything, but initial pictures didn't really excite me much. However, after watching her a couple more times in clips and stuff like that announcement, I'm really liking her. She's cute but not annoying, and there's something about her that makes me accept that she's Supergirl. I'm looking forward to the show quite a bit now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Column_sl

shitlord
3 new villains announced. They are really going hardcore into the lore.

Reactron

2169428-metallo_reactron.jpg

Livewire

2252628-359285_195561_livewire_super.jpg

MAXWELL LORD

DC-Comics-Character-Art-Maxwell-Lord.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unless they make her just a boring energy blaster type, Livewire should be interesting if they can pull off the CG.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dont get how they managed to make her so plain and dull looking in that original picture.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I am disproportionately in love with her for some unknown reason. And no, it isn't because of the S on her chest. Like you said, she's just adorable and I feel like she'd be awesome to date. I'm probably wrong about that, but since it isn't going to happen anyway, I can safely live in my fantasy world.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And no, it isn't because of the S on her chest.
Your fetish for all things Kryptonian is well documented on here, you freak. I thought it was just for Superman, but you've branched out from homosex, so that's a positive, at least.

BTW, Batgirl would own Supergirl in a one on one fight, with full prep time.