Supergirl

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I sat down and watched all the episodes over the weekend. It's a cute show and I like it. Calista Flockhart is awesome and Melissa Benoist pulls off the cute, nerdy, girl really well.

Column_sl

shitlord
They just ordered more episodes for season one. CBS says so far the show is doing well for them.

Red Tornado this week.

Column_sl

shitlord
Red tornado worst superhero of all time.
195b55ca8c015dfbc68b61f8eab891d0.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
So... You just post him beating up super heroes because he is an emo fuck. Column is the reason the New52 exist.

I aint talking about power level here. I am talking about him being a Emo pussy fuck who would cut himself if he could. Red Tornado cries and dies. That is his whole deal.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My wife loves this show but she loves almost everything with a female lead. Personally when I'm forced to watch it with her I feel the show is dogshit. Like teenage soap opera with a flying chick.

Column_sl

shitlord
They need to fire whoever is adding all the Womens Lib in the show. Normally I don't mind one comment, but this last episode was just covered in it. None of it was witty, and it felt really forced.

We get it already... let's move the fuck on and take that same passion to writing the stories every week.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They need to fire whoever is adding all the Womens Lib in the show. Normally I don't mind one comment, but this last episode was just covered in it. None of it was witty, and it felt really forced.

We get it already... let's move the fuck on and take that same passion to writing the stories every week.
I couldn't get past 2nd episode from all the feminist crap. Was looking to be somewhat decent otherwise. It's a very strange day when CW does feminism better than CBS. They don't stumble over that shit with Arrow/Flash at all.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They did lay on the girl and woman power shit a bit too thickly this week, but its still a little early and forgivable.

Caliane

yeah, I rolled my eyes a bit. Especially the "women arent allowed to get emotional" bit. like, what? isn't "men are forced to bottle shit up" like a talking point for "patriarchy"? you can't have it both ways.

the writers need to let her be her own character stop trying to dick measure up to "male" strawmen.

not once does Jessica Jones, Pasty or any of the characters on that show opine on what one of the male Avengers would have done or be treated.

Caliane

well then. he IS Martian Manhunter. I got nothing on that. Good call I guess?

Cybsled

What it means

In the comics, he is/was a member of the Justice League and basically has powers that give Superman a run for his money. Only downside is his weakness is the same as The Hound's from Game of Thrones
wink.png